Looking for 2003-2004 Cobra

HPLouis

Established Member
Well, my old Mystichrome Vert is still for sale, at $34,997 in Ohio with only 4900 miles on it.

Nightforce

Established Member
Please send me pictures and let me know if everything is original or if some mods were done???

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

HPLouis

Established Member
2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible Mystichrome Carol Stream IL 23231431

All original. All I did to it was an exhaust and mid pipe and the original was put back on when I sold it. The original tires were put back on too. It also has a new Motorcraft battery, air filter and I did a coolant and intercooler change. The dealer bought it at auction in February of 2018 for $31,500 and it's been for sale for a year now. You've got some room to negotiate.

Last edited:

Nightforce

Established Member
2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible Mystichrome Carol Stream IL 23231431

All original. All I did to it was an exhaust and mid pipe and the original was put back on when I sold it. The original tires were put back on too. It also has a new Motorcraft battery, air filter and I did a coolant and intercooler change. The dealer bought it at auction in February of 2018 for $31,500 and it's been for sale for a year now. You've got some room to negotiate.

I found one with lower miles but has a little bit of rust and 4 different owners 2004 Ford Mustang | GR Auto Gallery

badjuicedgt

Established Member
i just saw on the toledo ohio craigslist a 2004 competition orange with like 4k miles i think they wanted 29 for it the only mod was mufflers. good luck with your hunt. Yeah sorry the car does have 26k miles sorry about that my bad i have been looking at so many cars trying to decide what i am going to do with mine, whether I keep it or trade it or sell it outright, I have been wanting a gt500 or a boss or a raptor maybe even an srt8 jeep. Any way sorry for the bad info but the competition orange is the color i have always wanted and the I got my sonic blue and cant believe the attention the color gets.

Last edited:

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Holy crap!!! They’re asking $10K more for that one, but, it looks like it only has 961 miles on it. I was the second owner of the Vert in IL.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

That’s the first one I’ve seen for “above sticker,” but how many low-mile Mystichrome verts are left...? There can’t be many!

Users who are viewing this thread