Looking at Focus ST....price questions

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
I saw a new 14 base silver ST on auto trader for like 19,500. Brand new car. Looked like it had the same options as my SE. If I wouldn't have a kid on the way I'd be trading. I thought that was a killer price for one of these car brand new even if it is a base model.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I saw a new 14 base silver ST on auto trader for like 19,500. Brand new car. Looked like it had the same options as my SE. If I wouldn't have a kid on the way I'd be trading. I thought that was a killer price for one of these car brand new even if it is a base model.

yeah that aint bad at all. although im a sucker for the ST3 with nav, leather recaros, etc lol

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
Bah I don't need all that stuff to drive to work in. The turbo would be good enough for me haha. I really like my Focus SE. Nice little cars. No complaints although I have a 5 speed.

Nuked

Established Member
that is pretty local to me and do you know the name of the dealership in baltimore area? i think i would be hard pressed to find a loaded ST3 cheaper then $24,500

I got mine at Ricart, wouldn't recommend them however. Total DB's. Had to argue with them over the pricing and all the usual "used car tricks" for a solid two hours before I finally got the deal done. Had it not been what I considered a good price and driving 4 hours away I would have told them to shove it.

The dealers around Baltimore/DC area are Battfield Ford in Mannasas VA, Koons in Falls Church VA and Lindsay Ford in Wheaton MD.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I got mine at Ricart, wouldn't recommend them however. Total DB's. Had to argue with them over the pricing and all the usual "used car tricks" for a solid two hours before I finally got the deal done. Had it not been what I considered a good price and driving 4 hours away I would have told them to shove it.

The dealers around Baltimore/DC area are Battfield Ford in Mannasas VA, Koons in Falls Church VA and Lindsay Ford in Wheaton MD.

yeah i have been there before to look at a 03 sonic blue cobra with 20k miles on it and it probably had $5k of body damage and they were acting like it was no big deal. We will detail it and paint nobody will ever know. lol i was like ok buddy!

and thanks for the dealers in va/md area! the Battfield Ford has one marked from $29k to $22k!! HOLY. im sure there is a catch

TheDivaDanielle

Established Member
We got our ST from Frederick Motor Company in Frederick. Best service we've had. That's comparing to Sheehy, Ted Britt and multiple Koon's locations.

HeyNow!

Established Member
Like i said in my other thread, I ended up getting a 14' PB ST3 w/moonroof and wheels for $24.1K after $3250 in rebates/incentives from Ford. $25.5k even OTD w/TTL and doc fee. With their crazy $499 doc fee, it works out to $141 under invoice before the $3250 in rebates/incentives were applied. Just under $3400 below vehicle invoice with incentives. Tax was $821, while title and license together was $81. I'm in NC. No trade in. MSRP was $30,270.

This was in May of '14. With the '15's coming out, you should have no problem talking them down to invoice or lower before you apply whatever incentives ford is offering.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Like i said in my other thread, I ended up getting a 14' PB ST3 w/moonroof and wheels for $24.1K after $3250 in rebates/incentives from Ford. $25.5k even OTD w/TTL and doc fee. With their crazy $499 doc fee, it works out to $141 under invoice before the $3250 in rebates/incentives were applied. Just under $3400 below vehicle invoice with incentives. Tax was $821, while title and license together was $81. I'm in NC. No trade in. MSRP was $30,270.

This was in May of '14. With the '15's coming out, you should have no problem talking them down to invoice or lower before you apply whatever incentives ford is offering.

$25.5k out the door doesnt sound bad. and in nc you dont have sales tax right?

and yeah the 2015s coming out should help if i do get a chance to go for one!

Swetrid

Established Member
I traded my Mach 1 for a used 2013 Tangerine Scream ST3 and love it. I have owned more then 10 Mustangs over the years and this car is definitely not the fastest but absolutely the most fun car I have ever had! I have yet to get less then 28 mpg. I did have to put a Borla exhaust on it so I could hear it.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I traded my Mach 1 for a used 2013 Tangerine Scream ST3 and love it. I have owned more then 10 Mustangs over the years and this car is definitely not the fastest but absolutely the most fun car I have ever had! I have yet to get less then 28 mpg. I did have to put a Borla exhaust on it so I could hear it.

yeah man it was a blast to drive!! and i know you couldnt hear the thing at all!!! i punched it in second to about 65/70 ish and exhaust was silent! Lot different then mustang! LOL

HeyNow!

Established Member
$25.5k out the door doesnt sound bad. and in nc you dont have sales tax right?

and yeah the 2015s coming out should help if i do get a chance to go for one!

NC does have sales tax. Like i said in my post, tax was $821.

Users who are viewing this thread