Looking at 03 anniver. vert and have some ?

edved37

Established Member
Found a nice 03 black anniversary vert close to me. Has 50k miles and is completely stock. What are some things I should look for on it. Already checked it out once, but wasn't able to drive cause the weather was shitty. thanks for the info.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Found a nice 03 black anniversary vert close to me. Has 50k miles and is completely stock. What are some things I should look for on it. Already checked it out once, but wasn't able to drive cause the weather was shitty. thanks for the info.

youtube cobra head tick

ARMEDSVT

Established Member
You would check it out like any other car, make sure she looks good, runs good, and that u like it. If ur going to invest in buying a Cobra make sure u take it to a mechanic u trust and that is good. Ask the seller a bunch of questions, and run a car fax. Hopefully she's a clean one! :burnout:

edved37

Established Member
thanks for the info guys, I drove it last night (first drive of a cobra), and loved it. Listened for tick was very quiet, it is completely stock. they are asking $19,900 but think i can knock at least a grand off. Oh and it is at a dealer too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread