damn mexicans.....

lol :lol:
thatsracistgm751224856460.gif

Last edited:

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Cliffs for those who can't watch vids?

They list nearly every middle Eastern Islamic countries....Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Suday, Yemen, etc....

...members of Hezbollah as well....

Last edited:

tistan

Established Member
People have been telling the president this since he took office. Obama wants a terrorist attack. It is one more emergency he can use to gain more control and power.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I fear one day the countdown timer will strike zero and boom...lots of mushroom clouds all over the USA. Thanks to wide open boarders and the fine folks in the government that did nothing about it. Oh, and the president of Mexico can go tho hell.

Ironhand

Banned
Get a plane ticket and a green card... Hell no... Let's just jump the fence. Its worked all these years so far!!!

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
What I want to know is how in the hell do they get spotted?

The guy who got spotted in Atlanta, wtf? Did he happen to walk into a police station and say hey I'm so and so! Or do all durrrrty durrt cops know what the most wanted terrorists look like?

What about the guy who got spotted in South America!? WTF!? Was he walking around with a sign around his neck?

Interpol? Just making shit up? That's either impressive or the 'terrorists' are total idiots! Hahahahaha

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And here is the problem folks. Here is a quote from the news. "It is questionable whether Congress, in an election year, has an inclination to tackle such a highly sensitive issue." Too sensitive an issue? I guess our national defense isn't an issue. Absolutely crazy. And this is why Americans are speaking up at the voting booths.

gmsux

Denial ain't just a river
Established Member
And here is the problem folks. Here is a quote from the news. "It is questionable whether Congress, in an election year, has an inclination to tackle such a highly sensitive issue." Too sensitive an issue? I guess our national defense isn't an issue. Absolutely crazy. And this is why Americans are speaking up at the voting booths.

Meaning they are too concerned about their jobs and don't give a crap about responsibility to the people they tax.

canibus

Established Member
it's an illegal entry to the US. How is anyone surprised this is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if Bio-weapons are being smuggled aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread