Look what just arrived!

Nazman

Established Member
AdrianG said:
Anything new Nazman?
Nothting of huge.

Got the Down Pipe modified along with the crosover tube from the waste gate to run the waste gate venting into the atmosphere.

What else? Hummmmm, let me think........:read: :idea: Ordered some 200LBS Coils for my CO's. I was running 175LBS but Ill run 200LBS to experiment and for a bit better handling.

Other than that, waiting on my motor to be shipped. Had a few very important pieces back ordered (over sized valves) but they have arrived and the Pistons arrived un-coated (Ceramic & Dry Lube) so they had to be returned for coating.

Hope ("") to have the motor fininshed some time mid this month, installed and running/tuned by the end of the month.

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
Up Date!

Here are some pics of the Pistons, Rods and Short Block!!!

Diamonds Pistons, Ceramic Coated (top) & Dry Lub skirts!
Oliver Billet Rods w/ARP2000 Rod Bolts
Teskid Block
Cobra Crank
9.0:1 CR

Enjoy!

gallery_1217_483_8663.jpg

gallery_1217_483_9642.jpg

gallery_1217_483_21343.jpg

gallery_1217_483_18959.jpg

gallery_1217_483_6007.jpg

gallery_1217_483_27762.jpg

Naz

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
My turbo's are on there way partner! What do you think line them up in 60 days? Build looks great!

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
My turbo's are on there way partner! What do you think line them up in 60 days? Build looks great!

Hmm, I'd want to see this one for sure!

I still need to catch up w/ you Naz, my car should be down here next month! :banana:

Nazman

Established Member
JMBLOWNWS6 said:
That will be plenty of time I should have her running in about 2 weeks or so. Motor is about done. Heads are being flowed and should be back in the motor this weekend and shipped some time next week.

We need to meet, I want to check out that LSX.

Naz

Nazman

Established Member
REX-RACER said:
Hmm, I'd want to see this one for sure!

I still need to catch up w/ you Naz, my car should be down here next month! :banana:
Ill be giving you a call here very soon....may be you could lay me a hand putting the motor back in.

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread