look at this big nasty bitch!

portcity_gt

Established Member
i was working on a hood today and saw what looked to be a brown shop spider, so i didnt pay it no mind, but then i saw the belly and realized it was just covered with dust, (sneaky lil shit in camo!)as it was hanging off the hood by some silt. needless to say this is a big sumbitch for a black widow, so bring on the gasket remover!!! and she had two big egg sacks as well, yea, they got soaked too!

bw2_601.jpg

bw_111.jpg

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
The spiders are out there, man. Waiting. Watching. Planning their move. They've got us outnumbered, they have venom, they spin webs that are six times stronger than steel! And they have six more eyes than we do.*

So WE watch them. Planning our tactics, working up improvised weapons of arachnid destruction. Learning how to make the paralyzing fear of arachnophobia work for us, not against us.

Oh, they will make their move. It will cost us dearly. But they will NOT find it easy!

*On average, the Brown Recluse only has four more eyes than us.

Jim Snover

Whats up with this website and posting spider pictures?

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Well done! Good work, seeing through the camo.

Jim Snover

i was working on a hood today and saw what looked to be a brown shop spider, so i didnt pay it no mind, but then i saw the belly and realized it was just covered with dust, (sneaky lil shit in camo!)as it was hanging off the hood by some silt. needless to say this is a big sumbitch for a black widow, so bring on the gasket remover!!! and she had two big egg sacks as well, yea, they got soaked too!

bw2_601.jpg

bw_111.jpg

eddyroxx

Established Member
dude i killed like 15 this month! and i found a brown widow! ill post pics later im at school lol google up the brown widows those are some nasty looking creatures:xpl:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Spiders always freak me out. Heck, if I want into a spider's web (like near a rarely used door, etc.) I imagine there is a spider in my hair. So I have to jump into the shower at the first opportunity. I absolutely won't go to bed after a spider web encounter unless I do shower. Freaky little monsters! :eek:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
thanks a lot now check norris will be calling ken blocke to drive over there in his srt10 truck too investigate.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
We always get some wolf spiders this time of year. They just come out of nowhere. My 4 year old son has become quite the spider hunter. Last week he saw a rather large spider working it's way across the floor. He ran to the other room and grabbed one of his shoes. He drew his arm back and told the spider " Not so fast!" and proceeded to make it go splat. I laughed, it was great.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
First off just by the title I knew this had to be a SPIDER thread.

Spiders always freak me out. Heck, if I want into a spider's web (like near a rarely used door, etc.) I imagine there is a spider in my hair. So I have to jump into the shower at the first opportunity. I absolutely won't go to bed after a spider web encounter unless I do shower. Freaky little monsters! :eek:

Believe me when I say I am the same way. Especially after they had to cut a ball a little bigger than a marble out of the back of my head where a spider bit me about 8 years ago. I still remember that like it was yesterday. I walked into a spider web and that was all she wrote. I hate spiders and spider webs.

Users who are viewing this thread