longtube headers with lowering springs???

bhollie

Established Member
anyone run longtubes with lowering springs? any clearance issues?? i have the eibach pro-kit and its lower in the front.
if they do scrape bad does anyone make a good shorty header for the 03/04 cobra???
thanks.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
I have the same EiBach lowering springs and I have Kook headers too the only thing is that I did bottom out and dented one tube. The only thing was that I was driving alittle dumb. Went over RR tracks at about 50mph.. I foyu drive like you love your car you wont have a problem...

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
i intentionally went with H&R race springs since i knew i was gonna get long tubes. i have JDM/Kooks long tubes with my H&R Race springs and i get perfect clearance. just have to go sideways on speed bumps, but otherwise it has been fine, especially with my horrible jersey roads. if you are worried about clearance you may want to go with mid length headers, i wouldnt waste my money on shorties.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by fiorefiveoh
i intentionally went with H&R race springs since i knew i was gonna get long tubes. i have JDM/Kooks long tubes with my H&R Race springs and i get perfect clearance. just have to go sideways on speed bumps, but otherwise it has been fine, especially with my horrible jersey roads. if you are worried about clearance you may want to go with mid length headers, i wouldnt waste my money on shorties.
Now that presents a very funny picture. Your drifting over those bumps? :lol1:

fiorefiveoh

Established Member
yes, it is a gift not given to everyone.

ok so i will rephrase, i go over the speedbump at a very severe angle, almost parallel with the bump. that better? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread