Long time, no post...

SnakeinMD

New Cobra hopefully soon!
Established Member
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to say hi to all those who remember me. I know it has been quite a long time since I have posted. I really miss seeing everyone at the get together's and keeping up online.

A lot has happened with me since I have been on last. I met an amazing woman who I have been with for two years. We had a baby on October 31 of last year who's name is William. William had a very serious heart condition known as hypoplastic left heart. He had little to no left ventrical. After four long months of stuggling William passed away on March 1 of 2008. We have been very sad since then and have been finding ways to cope. But we know William is in a better place.

My other son, Vincent, which some of you may remember is turning four today. He is getting huge and getting ready to go to school. He was just recently accepted into Perry Hall Christian and will be starting next school year.

I am now working at Mercedes-Benz of Hunt Valley for the past year and a half. I am doing very well moneywise finally and may FINALLY see another Cobra in my future soon! My wife was going to get a new vehicle first (she wants a Mazdaspeed Miata, or Porsche Boxster), but yesterday she said she wants me to have my Cobra first. I am so excited. I am starting my search. When I am ready I will call over to my used car manager and have him find me one. I think I am going to get an 03/04. :banana:

Well, that is all I have currently, just wanted to update everyone and say you may be seeing me more often soon. I hope everyone is doing well, and I will be reading up. Thanks everyone great talking to you again!!!

Joe

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Good lord, I pray for you bud, I have my first child in Sept and is now 7 months old. I would not be able to cope with a death of an infant. Its gotta be the toughest thing imaginable..... Tearing up just typing this.

Good luck with everything, be strong for your other son.... I live in Perry Hall, and have a Torch Red 04, you may have seen me around. Go get your 03/04, and we'll go cruisin.....

sorry again for your loss...

~Mason

convert03cobra

Established Member
I hate to hear stuff like that. But like you said, he is in a better place. I'm kind of at a loss of words here...

SnakeinMD

Established Member
I hate to hear stuff like that. But like you said, he is in a better place. I'm kind of at a loss of words here...

Good lord, I pray for you bud, I have my first child in Sept and is now 7 months old. I would not be able to cope with a death of an infant. Its gotta be the toughest thing imaginable..... Tearing up just typing this.

Good luck with everything, be strong for your other son.... I live in Perry Hall, and have a Torch Red 04, you may have seen me around. Go get your 03/04, and we'll go cruisin.....

sorry again for your loss...

~Mason

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it very much. Mason! I have seen you, you were behind me at Loch Raven once. I kept telling my wife "Check that car out, I need another one!" LOL. But I do appreciate it very much and I look forward to going cruisin!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Thank you guys, I really appreciate it very much. Mason! I have seen you, you were behind me at Loch Raven once. I kept telling my wife "Check that car out, I need another one!" LOL. But I do appreciate it very much and I look forward to going cruisin!
Yeah Joe, aren't you the guy who sold his Cobra and went out and bought a Pontiac Trans Am the next week?????:bash:

Be great to have you back!!

VERY sorry to hear of your loss........Those are the toughest of the tough. :(

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Wow, very sorry to hear about your son, Joe! I couldn't imagine your pain but I bet it's very difficult to deal with. I know he was your little angel and loved your 01 Cobra. I remember the day us driving back from Valley Forge. :( Good times indeed!

Last edited:

1996stang

Established Member
Im not a maca member or anything just read about your son. All i can say is hang in there i lost my daughter tristan feb 2 of this year. It is the hardest thing you will ever face just remember he is in a better place.

SnakeinMD

Established Member
I want a Mineral Grey, but I will settle for a DSG or Black! Thanks for all of the support guys!

TRBO VNM

nice to see you back joe. sorry about your loss. stay strong and good luck finding your new cobra.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
sorry to hear about your loss. I couldn't imagine what your going through, It would tear me up to lose my little girl.

On a lighter note good luck finding your Cobra

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Very sorry to hear of your loss. I can not fathom how difficult it must have been. Glad to hear you are looking to be back in a Cobra!

SnakeinMD

Established Member
Thank you very much everyone, it is so good to hear from you all again. I definitly need a Cobra soon!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
A very difficult situation you have gone through and still go through each and every day...saddest thing I have heard in a while...keep your head up and get that COBRA soon...

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Hey Joe!

Good to see you back! Extremely tough thing for you all to have to go through, Hang in there buddy!

On a lighter note, I remember you getting your PB by using the little spare Cobra tires, one of which was mine, then you got warned for doing so....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread