Long time member. Now with Parks Ford Tampa Fl

97snaketrplB

Been a long time since I was an active poster on this board, but I'm now an employee at Parks ford of Wesley chapel, and just bought a comp orange 15 ecoboost with recaros so it seems fitting I came back. If anyone from the Tampa area was looking for a ford product or had any questions, I'd be happy to assist. As for the prices, all I can say is we genuinely never lose a deal to someone else over price, not even to Brandon.

evo8904

Established Member
I ordered mine last month at Parks Ford. My build weeks is 1/26/15. Buying from Parks was actually a good experience.

97snaketrplB

I'm glad to hear your experience was a good one :), though I can't help but think since you also have evo in your name and not many posts, people will think we are either the same person on a different account or somehow related lol.

evo8904

Established Member
Lol, I just noticed that you have an EVO. I miss that car. I don't usually post on this forum. I am usually on mustang6g. I like the forum layout better. I hope that my mustang gets delivered next month. I am putting a Whipple on it.

97snaketrplB

Had one back in 2004. Quite a few cars since then, now back in a Ford because when in Rome. You're going to love the 15, especially with a twin screw.

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
Good luck with the new gig. Im the uc director at don reid. At least until Wed then i am moving on, its been a good run been there for 11 out of the 13 years (8 yrs now). I did use my last dplan of 14 to get my 15 gt though :)

97snaketrplB

Welcome!

I purchased the very first 2015 GT, base, with an auto I could find....and it happened to be at your dealer. It also happened to be the first one you guys sold. ;)

Here is my build, in case you are interested. Waste no time!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-s-S550-Mustang-Build-Street-Strip&highlight=

Nice build. Who's doing the tuning if you don't mind me asking? Been out of the mustang game for a bit so I have no idea who's a competent tuner in the tampa area, but I'll need someone soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Em3

Established Member
Nice build. Who's doing the tuning if you don't mind me asking? Been out of the mustang game for a bit so I have no idea who's a competent tuner in the tampa area, but I'll need someone soon enough.

I would love to know this information as well! Im in the Tampa area and considering getting a 2015 in a month or so and would like to know reputable tampa tuning shops for new mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread