Long-time lurker; brand new owner of a 2003 cobra!

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Hey all! I have been a lurker on this forum for a little bit, but never really posted anything or really contributed because my 99 GT wasn't really worth a damn, in my head. Anyways, I just bought my "new to me" 2003 SVT Cobra, finally! Black coupe, tan inserts on the seats, 100% bone stock and just broke 19K miles on it! I've only added a JLT Ram air intake and an oil separator so far but have many plans for it in the coming months! Awesome site, and awesome cars guys! I have always loved the Cobras and now I finally have one of my own. I'll have a lot of questions and concerns for you vets to help me out with, so thanks in advance!

Yes, I know this is always asked again and again...BUT, I'm not too sure on how to post up the crappy cell pics that I just took of the cobra just so it belongs in the 'Pics and Videos Buffet'! Sorry.

hittinboost

Established Member
Yes, I know this is always asked again and again...BUT, I'm not too sure on how to post up the crappy cell pics that I just took of the cobra just so it belongs in the 'Pics and Videos Buffet'! Sorry.
Option 1. Get the pics on your computer via sd card, usb cable, or email them to yourself. Open a photobucket account and upload the pictures to your photobucket from your computer. Copy the image link from photobucket and paste it here.

Option 2. If you have a smart-phone, download the Photobucket app and upload the pics that way. Get the image link and post it in here. :beer:

edit: Congrats on your new car!

Last edited:

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
Ahah! Thanks for the info. guys! I'll get to posting some pics tomorrow night once I finally have some free time! :banana:

Now I gotta get to posting up a sweet avatar and get me a bada** sig. so I can be part of the cool group on this site! :-D

Yes, finding this Cobra (being stock) was a blessing and being the second owner is even that much better! I just hate how it has to be my DD right now, but hey, these cars were meant to be driven! No offense to all the trailer/ garage queens out there, if I could, I would... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread