Long over due update " Teaser"

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Great weight savings and great looking wheel/color.
My only personal thought would be to do custom center caps, more OEM looking, but can't wait to see them mounted up!
-J
:beer:

BossAnaki

Established Member
Great weight savings and great looking wheel/color.
My only personal thought would be to do custom center caps, more OEM looking, but can't wait to see them mounted up!
-J
:beer:

Thank you...I can't wait to get them on the car either. I would have done it this weekend but I have guests from out of town staying with me for a few days.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Any pics of these mounted yet? Would love to get these!!

The tires are mounted and on the car but unfortunately the car is still on ramps in the garage. I still have a few things to wrap up before the car can be let down and pulled out, but I'll leave those details for another post.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
The tires are mounted and on the car but unfortunately the car is still on ramps in the garage. I still have a few things to wrap up before the car can be let down and pulled out, but I'll leave those details for another post.

Dude! Pictures please - the wheels look pretty damn sharp...

BossAnaki

Established Member
Pics of wheels on car

Dude! Pictures please - the wheels look pretty damn sharp...

Just got the car back together and did my idle logs and received confirmation from Lund Racing it was good to go and take the car out for some cruise logs. Sorry for the delay and the cell phone pic but here's one for now. I will get better pics and more of them as soon as I can but for now my number 1 priority is the tuning.

Attachments

• IMAG0701.jpg
    IMAG0701.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 259

Speedboosted

Established Member
Just got the car back together and did my idle logs and received confirmation from Lund Racing it was good to go and take the car out for some cruise logs. Sorry for the delay and the cell phone pic but here's one for now. I will get better pics and more of them as soon as I can but for now my number 1 priority is the tuning.

Monster truck sidewall up front ruined it for me, but nice looking wheels

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Not sure on the front sizes, but the rears look right.
Front would consider 35 series rubber and slight drop.
Good looking car.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread