Long over due update " Teaser"

BossAnaki

Established Member
IMG_0819.jpg

railroad

Established Member
I really like the open spokes and design. I get kinda nervous when things get too open. When do you approach strength limits being that open? 800 hp, 4000 lbs and good tires. Lateral forces may be of even more concern.
Great looking wheels.

BossAnaki

Established Member
The wheels are CCW sp540 monoblock. I went with 19x10 in the front and 20x11 for the rear. I don't know off hand what the offsets are but I will find out.

Given that these are made by CCW I have no concerns about the strength or integrity of the wheel being an open spoke design. I also have nothing but the best things to say about the staff at CCW. Big thanks to Andrew over there. He answered all of my questions, kept me updated along the entire way with prompt emails and pics. One of the best vendor experiences that I have ever had.

BossAnaki

Established Member
A couple pics of a finished rear wheel that Andrew @ CCW sent yesterday after they went through the QC dept.

Attachments

• IMG_0858%20(4).JPG
    IMG_0858%20(4).JPG
    263.6 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_0859%20(3).jpg
    IMG_0859%20(3).jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 704

Ky GT500

Established Member
Post up when you get rubber on and mounted on the car. I looked at the very same wheel, almost pulled trigger.

SVT_28

Established Member
A couple pics of a finished rear wheel that Andrew @ CCW sent yesterday after they went through the QC dept.
Looks really good, nice to see a deep dish wheel that is all black and that looks good! Better than SS wheels, I think... Nice choice!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread