Long island cars & coffee

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Thanks for posting was def cold today, had to scape the windows this morning. Is that vinyl raped Aventador the guy who constantly changes it from one rediculous one to another. Where was that didn't recognize it?

stangfreak

Established Member
yup thats long island. ferrari's lambo's, etc.....you get the idea. You have to see when that forum does a meet. Its all 20 year old kids with lambo's. My area is full of young kids with lambo's. I did something wrong in life lol.

That lambo with the chrome wrap and green outline is bryan salamone. Its a custom green color that lamborghini made for him. If I had a custom color done by lamborghini, I would not hide it under a wrap. My friend at work is friends with him and he also knows my cousins.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Lol yup that's the guy looks like Gordon Gekko. Probably a chill guy but seen a few pics around that make him look like a bit of a tool. I could just be hating though.
profile2.jpg

Edit: WOW and I thought I was hating... according to some comments he's not actually like that.
http://jalopnik.com/5893665/meet-the-most-stereotypical-lamborghini-owner-in-the-world

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty nice day, though. Nice bunch of cars showed up. Thanks for posting the video. :thumbsup:

04ScSaleen325

Established Member
yup thats long island. ferrari's lambo's, etc.....you get the idea. You have to see when that forum does a meet. Its all 20 year old kids with lambo's. My area is full of young kids with lambo's. I did something wrong in life lol.

That lambo with the chrome wrap and green outline is bryan salamone. Its a custom green color that lamborghini made for him. If I had a custom color done by lamborghini, I would not hide it under a wrap. My friend at work is friends with him and he also knows my cousins.

yea but its all mommy and dads money for the most part

Users who are viewing this thread