Lone Survivor: who is going?

charged351

Established Member
I read the book twice, and have seen the memorial for these guys in Afghanistan. I can not wait for this movie!

Chug33

Established Member
Been HD rips out for about two weeks, I absolutely loved it.

I started reading about Marcus Luttrell, and read that he was given a lab to help with PTSD and the healing process upon his return to the states, and 4 young guys approached his house in the middle of the night and shot his dog, and he chased them through multiple counties with 2 Berettas, until they were eventually caught by police instead of him. Took 3-4 years until they were convicted and only 2 were, and only got 2 years, instead of what they should of gotten from him.

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Great movie, it seems most of it was semi-accurate besides the ending. I never read books, and I actually ordered the book after watching, that should tell you something was done right with the movie...

4a7191a

Established Member
Same here, saw it as well. I guy I work with was in Afghanistan and well he's still at war in his mind. He's like I gotta watch this. I enjoyed it. Anyone that went to war over there might want to watch it. Mark walburg is the man.

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Saw it as well, good movie!!! A lot of movies leak online this time of year b/c studios release dvd screeners to critic for oscars noms etc.

Marcus makes an appearance in the movie which was cool.

Last edited:

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
Saw it back in november in a private screening. Great movie overall but they should not have altered the ending IMO. I liked the speech he gives in the bunkers, "there's no muff too tuff" LOL

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
Anyone want to PM me how the actual event ended versus the movie? Really liked the movie myself.

Users who are viewing this thread