LOL @ this Cobra price

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Imo pre new edge sn95 mustangs are one of the ugliest mustangs ever made. Mustang II or whatever it's called from the early 80s is #1.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Imo pre new edge sn95 mustangs are one of the ugliest mustangs ever made. Mustang II or whatever it's called from the early 80s is #1.
I definitely want to pick up a 96-98 GT and turn it into a missile road course car. Nothing competitive, and its going to be relatively slow as balls. but driving the piss out of a clapped out 2v GT and give zero ****s about what happens to it? Im in.

nxhappy

Established Member
lol thats what i assumed at first too but a setup like this around here typically sells for about 10-12k with 14-16k being the absolute high end if its in perfect condition. which it appears not to be.
I agree 10-12k is in check. Maybe 15k if it was cherry A1.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
E940AC8F-981D-476A-9098-98AD3FA6639A.jpeg

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Lmao. i lost it when i saw Rog on the email. Yall are mean as hell. This man is entitled to ask whatever he wants for it. Im just shocked he aint a member

blk02edge

Established Member
I definitely want to pick up a 96-98 GT and turn it into a missile road course car. Nothing competitive, and its going to be relatively slow as balls. but driving the piss out of a clapped out 2v GT and give zero ****s about what happens to it? Im in.
there was one locally for sale with every Griggs part you can possibly throw on it, full cage, hoosier slicks, wilwood brakes... 6k less motor. If only I wasn't up to my eyeballs in projects..

Users who are viewing this thread