lol some kid wit a prelude

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
This kids a gay ass he's 16 doesnt know a damn thing about cars go look at his myspace, and all his pass post's he's a troll. Dont give him the time of day and maybe he will pack up and go find a ****ing hole.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
Maybe he doesn't have a period key?

182583vd.jpg

The Rooster

Banned
shortee said:
ya ur cool now dude dumbass

i raced him and smoked him before yall think cause its a v6 it sucks well u know wat ive seen v6 holding like around 400 hp but there still ****ing slow cause there a v6 right u guys r fullof shit

It hurts reading this stuff...

The Rooster

Banned
JebTonkin said:
Please explain this difference to me :dw: . Kind of sounds like the same question worded different :shrug: , but hey what do I know.

It's a trick, he is trying to get you to change your answer! I had a cop try that on me one time...

The Rooster

Banned
Okay, so I ask a question about porting a SC and the best pulley setup to use with it and it generates a grand total of 7 responses! And then a thread like this goes on for 7 miles?

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
shortee said:
lol my friend wit a stock prelude wants to race my stock 3.8 he says that he will smoke me and that i wont smoke him wat do u guys think should i waste my gas on this cause i know i will smoke him

Man oh man, would I love to drop you off in the middle of west Dallas. Your ridiculous slang would change quick. And yes, I grew up in the "hood". :coolman:

Last edited:

z28WHAT

Got that Azzz sooo LOOOWW
Established Member
Northern Region of North Carolina...2005 NCAA NATI
shortee said:
hmmm ok thats y i raced this kid like last week sunday and i gave him 2 car lengths but ya he beat me
just cause its a v6 dosent mean its slow losers

Damn, that is a crazy race man...that reminds me, the other day I was at Wendys in the drive thru; and I wasn't sure whether I wanted the #1 or #3...Oh man the suspense was killing me!

V6's racing..That about like two fat chicks racing in marathon, no matter who wins...You still SUCK :loser:

negative9.jpg

LogiWorld123

Established Member
V6's racing..That about like two fat chicks racing in marathon, no matter who wins...You still SUCK :loser:

Just because you have a V8 doesn't mean you're smart, however.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Somebody owes me some time back and I want it now !!!!!!!!!!!!! :nonono: I know better.... why did I do it ? I really do know better. I read it anyway. Sweet merciful crap, I read it anyway!

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Give the kid a break. He just recently learned how to wipe his own ass. Typing on a computer is a new journey of learning.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
This kid 'Shortee' posts in his sig he's running on Nitto SLICKS.. WTF?

And that he's proud of winning races against 2 ton Silverados...

Awesome kid, keep it up! Remember! Drive on the RIGHT! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread