lol some kid wit a prelude

203Cree

Established Member
shortee said:
no dude ur not cool now ok maybe u were cool back in the day but ur not cool now k stfu

So wait. If I speak like a moron and claim that V6's are fast, can I be cool again? Please daddy Warbucks, please? I wanna be cool, just like you.

How's this sound?

Go finish your homework.

Learn to talk like a normal human being.

Get a real car.

Oh, and I've told you this once before, maybe this time you'll read.

YOUR SIG SUCKS. NOBODY GIVES TWO SHITS WHO YOU'VE RACED.

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
shortee said:
wooooo just cause i was born in 88 im a shit driver and ur older and ur a good driver u have never seen me drive so dont judge some one by there date of birth loser ur such a big man now

We're not judging you by your age. We're judging you by your complete ignorance to the laws of grammar.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
shortee said:
oh if they suck then dont look at them idiotand do u think i give a shit wat other ppl think

dictionary0xx.gif

Try reading it some time. :read:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Smackdown por favor :)

shortee said:
oh if they suck then dont look at them idiotand do u think i give a shit wat other ppl think
So why are you asking if we think you'll beat a Prelude?

Seriously, you do YOU even understand what gibberish goes through your pebblebrain?

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
shortee said:
no dude ur not cool now ok maybe u were cool back in the day but ur not cool now k stfu

Dude, no. You drive a V-6 mustang, the eptiome of rice in the domestic world. Especially when your sig is what it is, denoting your car is "bad-ass"

Im reality with two equal driver you will loose. End of story.

shortee

Established Member
Canoodler said:
Smackdown por favor :)

So why are you asking if we think you'll beat a Prelude?

Seriously, you do YOU even understand what gibberish goes through your pebblebrain?
i didnt ask if u think i would beat him i asked if i should waste my time theres 2 big diffrences there

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
shortee said:
u dont talk on aim that much do u

What does AIM have to do with your ignorance? I'm on right now, IM me at AmanteDeMelodia or iCEMANGSCCC if you want me to show that people actually do care about spelling or grammar.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
shortee said:
i didnt ask if u think i would beat him i asked if i should waste my time theres 2 big diffrences there
Ok pay attention now...

shortee said:
lol my friend wit a stock prelude wants to race my stock 3.8 he says that he will smoke me and that i wont smoke him wat do u guys think should i waste my gas on this cause i know i will smoke him

shortee said:

retardd.jpg

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
Let's go easy on this guy, fella's. We don't want to hurt his e-feelings. He obviously has a typing impedement.

Erik Baker

Established Member
Shortee............Can you send me your address so I can mail you a PERIOD key? I think I have an extra key here somewhere.

LOL

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
This guy is a tool and so is his lame-ass sig. I read that a couple weeks ago and laffed out loud so hard.

Assclown.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread