Local Taillight Tinter

Satan's Snake

Established Member
Anyone local that paints tail lights? I'm really wanting this done but don't know who to go to to get it done right. There's a guy on here that offered to do them but one guy hasn't gotten his in like over a month and that's kinda sketchy to me.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
not really interested in the film. I know its easy and quick but I don't want the lines associated with the 3 piece appliques

Satan's Snake

Established Member
what is the "pre paid stuff"? nice car btw if you have to sell it before you move I hope you get what you want out of it

TRBO VNM

most people do just use the 3M film. some spray them, but most have the film. you really don't see any lines unless you are within a couple of feet.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
shit you're local enough what method do you use and how much do you charge? I'm interested and I can make a trip if you think you can do it in a day.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
Here are some pictures of Satan's Snake (Jon) taillights and 3rd brake light and a picture of a VW tinted headlight the pictures do not do any justice they are darker than pictures appear

100_2512.jpg

100_2513.jpg

100_2514.jpg

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Nice Rob!!

Did you do yours? Wondering how good this would look on mystichrome. Looks awesome on the solid color cars.

Users who are viewing this thread