Local sale: Pre-owned Vortech SQ trim kit

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Davesnake said:
I have it at MPE, everything included.....bracket for 87-93 mustang as well....stupid cheap $1,200...
Dave, you working with MPE now? I know you mentioned something about it a few weeks ago.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Dave, you working with MPE now? I know you mentioned something about it a few weeks ago.

Alex,

I started there this week, I'll be there nights an weekends.

We will be updating the website over the next few months..it needs a major overhaul, we carry just about everything any of you guys will want. The problem is its not visible on the site. Let me know if you need anything, we can work some deals for you guys.

Dave

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Alex,

I started there this week, I'll be there nights an weekends.

We will be updating the website over the next few months..it needs a major overhaul, we carry just about everything any of you guys will want. The problem is its not visible on the site. Let me know if you need anything, we can work some deals for you guys.

Dave
I'll shoot you a PM next week sometime, I wanna get down there to check the a/f soon.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
I'll shoot you a PM next week sometime, I wanna get down there to check the a/f soon.

No problem, you can call me at the shop as well I'm usually there till 9 pm...we are having another cruise in open house/dyno day on July 30th. I'll have more details soon.

Dave

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
lightninmike said:
So are you running out of mod money or something? Needed to get another job.

No, not so much...I wanted to work there. Chris needed some new blood in the shop...

Dave

ponynx

Established Member
dave,
thanks for trying, its been crazy busy plus we are closin on fri till the 10th of july for vacation . thanks anyways !

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
ponynx said:
dave,
thanks for trying, its been crazy busy plus we are closin on fri till the 10th of july for vacation . thanks anyways !

Dana,

No problem, we have all kinds of parts come in an out the door..so if your looking for something don't hesitate to give me a call at the shop. you never know. We get blower kits a lot.

Dave

chuckstang

Established Member
Davesnake said:
No problem, you can call me at the shop as well I'm usually there till 9 pm...we are having another cruise in open house/dyno day on July 30th. I'll have more details soon.

Dave
Dave
Lucky bastard working there!
Make sure you keep hooking us up
Keep us up to date on that next dyno day!!!

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Dave
Lucky bastard working there!
Make sure you keep hooking us up
Keep us up to date on that next dyno day!!!

Hey Chuck,

Having a dyno at my disposal is pretty kewl...com' on by I'll take care of you...we now have flash tuning software that I will be running in my ride, we have had great results with it...I will be posting the details on the open house/dyno day within the next few days..

Dave

chuckstang

Established Member
dam, keeps gettin better n better
Will you be at the walmart show in Abington this monday? I should be able to make this one.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
chuckstang said:
dam, keeps gettin better n better
Will you be at the walmart show in Abington this monday? I should be able to make this one.

Depends if we get everything out the door on Saturday that we need to...

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread