Local dealers with GT500's... who's got them?

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
Looking for a GT500, any dealers in NH, MA or CT have any? I've found a couple dealers near Boston that have some, but I'm looking to see what color combo's you may have seen at your local ford dealers.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Sarat Ford. But good luck, none of these dealers are being realsitic on pricing!

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
2 at Ipswich Ford:

One is yellow/orange with silver stipe 07'
The other i almost felt like buying one day it looks sp nice. Its a black convertible with a stripe delete just a tungsten side stripe. 08' i believe

gtmustang00

Established Member
best ford has 2, a regular black hardtop, and a black kr, both asking over sticker...

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Flood ford in E greenwich R.I usually always has 1, try tasca too, last time i was there they had a super snake inside the showroom.

Mustanger

Established Member
Out here in Oregon a Black Coupe with DSG stripes only sticker of $48,000..no markup & I bet they will deal even. Buy it & I'll drive it out for you!!! Free!!!

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
Sarat Ford. But good luck, none of these dealers are being realsitic on pricing!

Thats what I'm finding... I can go to FL tomorrow and pick up an '09 for $4k+ off MSRP but the dealers up here aren't willing to even talk. I'll probably end up flying down and driving one back.

xonecrazyx

Established Member
we have 3 here at hc ford 2 white with blue stripes . 1 08 1 09 matching cars . and a black gt500kr . but price sill on that was bought for the owner

xonecrazyx

Established Member
also muzi has a red with white stripe that a friend traded in . has upgraded blower etc and like 500 miles for cheap . look at thier website

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Thats what I'm finding... I can go to FL tomorrow and pick up an '09 for $4k+ off MSRP but the dealers up here aren't willing to even talk. I'll probably end up flying down and driving one back.

Had to go to North Carolina for mine.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I would guess Rodman Ford in Foxboro MA would have one. They always have the nicest Mustangs outside

Nautilusvt

Converted
Established Member
Bought one today at Sarat Ford in Agawam, Mass, they were willing to come down to a fair price. They have two brand new 2007 Red GT500's in the showroom they are willing to deal on and a used 2008 Vista Blue with 3k miles.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
DId you buy the 08 Vapor w/ crimson interior? I haggled with those guys(Steve Koscis) for 6+ months.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Congrats....let see some pic's!!!

Make sure you email the guys who gave you a hard time and let them know you bought from someone else. In these economic times....dealers should be fighting for your buisness

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
we have 3 here at hc ford 2 white with blue stripes . 1 08 1 09 matching cars . and a black gt500kr . but price sill on that was bought for the owner

herb chambers?? how much are the two white ones going for for a herb chambers employee? pm me

Users who are viewing this thread