LMAS Busted on NLOC

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
00SVT said:
Yeah saw the same thing, just did not want to start anything.
I'm not trying to start anything either, I just thought that some of the members would like to know.

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I saw that too, funny thing is that I don't think anyone really spread it around. I didn't go over there and tell anyone about what went on here, just goes to show that we're a small community and word gets around quick.

I'm sorry that he's gone-hate to lose L brothas-and I'm sorry another upstanding, patient and mature L owner got taken advantage of.

bonestocksvt

Established Member
I just don't know what else to say, but I posted over there. Thats good for his ass anyways. He's nothing but a racist fu*k

txyaloo

Established Member
I felt the need to expose what a dirtbag he actually is. :pop:

He's turning into the LeoGSVT of the Lightning community. :burn:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
From the very first post he made here,i thought he came across as just being plain ol' full of CRAP! I'm just glad his real personality finally came out,didn't he pull about the same kind of thing with some Guy that sent him some Cat's last Year?

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
I just dont get it..He had over 3000 post and pulls this kind of crap...Why?Not like he had no money.Just bought a dirt bike....Please,All of you..This happens very rarley and when it does the person's name spreads like wildfire.He is a marked man for life on these boards!So dont be affraid to go out of your way for a fellow Lightning owner in fear that you will get screwed..

And I am sure LMAS is reading this..He should send the coil packs back with $200..That would be the right thing to do.Not brag about your friggen dirt bike that know one gives a sh@t about.Rant over,Bruce!!!

Last edited:

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
3000 posts doesn't mean anything. I just hope he becomes aware of what this life maybe like later in life. Cause people have a tendency to remember things that have gone wrong in the past. I am not saying that I'm perfect. Just hope he realizes that help may never come again from a good samaritan.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Tazman1 said:
3000 posts doesn't mean anything. I just hope he becomes aware of what this life maybe like later in life. Cause people have a tendency to remember things that have gone wrong in the past. I am not saying that I'm perfect. Just hope he realizes that help may never come again from a good samaritan.

I think it means alittle something to tell you the truth.He earned our trust from always posting either getting advice or giving.That is alot of time spent on here to do something like that.I could see someone with a few posts doing that but for someone thats has been on here daily for that long is messed up!

BlackL03

Being Blown Feels Gooood!
Established Member
Yeah he basically sold his brothers out... what a scum bag

Users who are viewing this thread