LMAO at this Lamborghini ad

03cobrah

Established Member
maybe he cleverly wrote that some some rich man buys it just to spite him! and gets a lot more outa it, btw how much do they usually cost?

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
maybe he cleverly wrote that some some rich man buys it just to spite him! and gets a lot more outa it, btw how much do they usually cost?

That's what I thought at first, but who knows :shrug:. They average about 175K for a new one.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
I sometimes think people on here do this too. Some of the asking prices for cars in the marketplace makes me go hmmmm. I choose to believe they are doing the above rather than being stupid greedy.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
This exact auction has been cut and pasted a million times. I'm trying to figure out what the point is of the whole thing. They never list a business or anything but I really would hate to think that this many people are copying the idea just for fun. I'll laugh if someone bids on it and he gets screwed with the final auction % fee. I bet this dude doesn't even have a lambo.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Ebay doesn't have an auction percentage fee anymore. It is now a flat rate. $125.00 I believe.

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Ebay doesn't have an auction percentage fee anymore. It is now a flat rate. $125.00 I believe.

If it's his first car he've listed on there this year, then it's free. I believe you get a certain number of free listings on there per year, unless they sell. Then, the flat rate fee you stated.

:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This exact auction has been cut and pasted a million times. I'm trying to figure out what the point is of the whole thing. They never list a business or anything but I really would hate to think that this many people are copying the idea just for fun. I'll laugh if someone bids on it and he gets screwed with the final auction % fee. I bet this dude doesn't even have a lambo.

I've been around eBay as a seller for years and have seen a lot of crazy ads, including joke ads. I have to believe this is one of those joke ads as you suggested. Would be funny if someone actually bid on it and the guy didn't have the car to give the buyer. Wonder if that would be grounds for a lawsuit? Maybe a joke played on the jokester. :lol1:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
LOL Im going to buy it! Im going to use an account that I have that has 11+, then in the last few minutes, Im going to bid on it, if I win, I'll see what he says LOL, 5 hours to go.... hopefully I wont be busy

Users who are viewing this thread