Llighting Force Performance FTW

Dominican_7

Established Member
So I purchased an apparent set of LFP hood vents that have exchanged hands of a lot of members here. I got them from 5spd07gt in mid-January and sent the following email to LFP.

“Good Morning,

I have purchased a set of LFP 03-04 Cobra Billet Hood Vents from a good friend from SVTP forum and needed some help. When I got the set I noticed it was missing one of the tabs used to secure it. I have the screw just missing the tab. Is there a way I can purchase a new tab so that I can secure it safely secure it to my hood. Maybe you have an extra one laying around you can just mail it to me. I have attached a picture hoping it would help. My address will also be listed below. Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.”

I received an email today from Mark of LFP to call him. He was able to find the tab that is missing and is mailing it right out to me “Free of Charge”:beer:

I am also looking into getting a Dual Pass Heat Exchanger from them hear in the near future. I’m just sharing my experience with them for those that have thought about getting anything from them.

Users who are viewing this thread