Livernois part 2

zx7r

Established Member
Mod's
I'm sorry if my last post was out of line I was upset and frustrated. My intent behind this post is not to be malicious in this post I just want an opportunity to let the masses know the story beginning to end just to be fair to Livernois.

It really seems like all tuner's have some kind of horror story to there name. I fully understand that Livernois may not see a lot of Marauder's I expected there to be some issues after the initial tune that would need to be addressed but it's the customer service after the issues that made me lose my cool. Dan Millen there tuner and part owner called me after the poo hit the fan. We had a very long talk about what lead up to me feeling my last resort was to publicly slam them, it was a lack of communication between Andy and I. I appreciate Dan calling me he sincerely wants another chance to make things right, gave me his cell # and told me to call any time. I going to attempt to call Andy the person that rubbed me the wrong way and see what steps he is going to take to improve his customer service skills and maybe give them another chance. My biggest flaw is holding a grudge maybe I need to work on this.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
no need to apologize...the squeaky wheel got the oil and livernois in the end came out the hero. sounds like a win/win

Common

Established Member
I'm glad that the owner is not ignorant to the power of internet forums. Economy is hard as it is and car hobby tends to take a back seat for most people during these times, last thing they need is to lose potential business due to terrible communication or customer service. To me, customer service of running the business is the easiest things to do to make sure your business stays doing well.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I'm glad that the owner is not ignorant to the power of internet forums. Economy is hard as it is and car hobby tends to take a back seat for most people during these times, last thing they need is to lose potential business due to terrible communication or customer service. To me, customer service of running the business is the easiest things to do to make sure your business stays doing well.

Very well put and spot on :beer:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
It wasn't out of line on your part, however what most people don't get is it turns into supporters vs horror story bitches and they typically spiral out of control. It was closed since you had their attention and you guys were talking...

zx7r

Established Member
It wasn't out of line on your part, however what most people don't get is it turns into supporters vs horror story bitches and they typically spiral out of control. It was closed since you had their attention and you guys were talking...

Thanks for closing that thread the side conversation's were starting to head that way. I got the beginnings of a possible resolution that is what I set out for just wanted to make sure people get the hole story the bad and more importantly the good.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad to hear that you were contacted by Dan. That was great that they were willing to go the extra mile to make this right. I'm sure they have taken steps internally to insure issues don't get to this level again. But it happens, unfortunately, to even the best of companies. Just happen to hear you had a good heart to heart and in the end I hope your Marauder is tuned and is performing to your satisfaction.

zx7r

Established Member
Well today I spent my morning with Dan and Livernois crew I supplied a peace offering of a box of Dunking Donuts. Dan and I worked on some of my issues. The trans schedule is worlds better, driveability is great we are still working on the cold start issue car drives 90% better. Despite a rocky start Dan just earned a customer for life

mysicman

Resident Pill Pusher
Established Member
This just goes to show how important customer service is. Often those that get treated right after starting off on the wrong foot can become the most loyal customers. Glad everything is coming together.

Cheers
Mike

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Had to read this thread again just because customer service has always been important to me. I again applaud Livernois' customer service to resolve this issue. Both the customer and the company win big. :)

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Nick,

I'm glad Dan was able to work on the issues with the tune. He asked me if you had a chance to try the rich or lean cold starts?

It was nice meeting you. Thanks for the Dunkin Donuts!

-Rick

Users who are viewing this thread