Livernois 722-Horsepower Whipple 2015 Mustang

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 722HP Whipple 2015 Mustang Featured.jpg
Healthy Boost
Livernois Motorsports puts down big power with a Whipple-blown S550
By Steve Turner

Of late we’ve been seeing some huge performance numbers from modded 2015 Mustang GTs. Clearly the lessons learned and carried over from the RoadRunner engine program are working out quite nicely on the everyman’s Coyote engine. Cases in point are some new dyno results from a Livernois Motorsports-tuned 2015 Mustang equipped with Whipple Superchargers’ 2.9-liter supercharger system.
Continue reading →

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Damn that's impressive. What was the boost level? Stock headers? (Sorry if it's been stated already) I'm feeling like a kid at Christmas right now lol.

Edit saw that the car has LTs.

Sorry missed that question, I believe it was the standard pulley the kit ships with but with the Whipple Tbody it made 11.5lbs.

LME

03Sleeper

Established Member
That's impressive. What's the highest horsepower and boost you'd go on these? I know they are somewhat forged like the boss engines.

65sohc

Established Member
I've had a Boss for 3 1/2 years. My third S197. Time to move on. I've driven a stock '16 GT and it is a step backwards. I live five miles from Whipple Industries. My Boss can barely put 400 WHP to the ground on Michelin SuperSports. Can an S555 put 600+ whp to use on normal (non-drag radial) street tires or are they basically dyno queens?

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I've had a Boss for 3 1/2 years. My third S197. Time to move on. I've driven a stock '16 GT and it is a step backwards. I live five miles from Whipple Industries. My Boss can barely put 400 WHP to the ground on Michelin SuperSports. Can an S555 put 600+ whp to use on normal (non-drag radial) street tires or are they basically dyno queens?

wat?

evo8904

Established Member

???

I have a whipple on my 2015 GT and making over 650rwhp. I have no problem putting the power to the ground. I actually drive around with the advance trac turn off without any issues. Sound like you are having a drive mod issue.

Users who are viewing this thread