Livernois 323 Big Bore Stroker Update

gs98cobra

Established Member
Well it looks like ill get the car back Friday.I will post videos and numbers when I get it sometime this weekend.

milktasd2

Established Member
you still using the stock intake? And I assume you are still B headed?

can't wait to hear numbers, almost went this route, then decided to go BB turbo

goat-ee

Established Member
Did you go with the new Ford Racing BB or did you sleave a Teskid? I ask because when I have to build, I would love the new BB block, but can't stand the idea of going to a cast iron block or pay the huge money for the aluminum. I would like to keep the Teskid, but I haven't heard much good about the idea, especially in a boosted application like I would use it for.

Last edited:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
I hope the cams were spec'd for either a turbo or a supercharger because what works best for one won't be the best option for the other.

gs98cobra

Established Member
Did you go with the new Ford Racing BB or did you sleave a Teskid? I ask because when I have to build, I would love the new BB block, but can't stand the idea of going to a cast iron block or pay the huge money for the aluminum. I would like to keep the Teskid, but I haven't heard much good about the idea, especially in a boosted application like I would use it for.

Went with this but for a 4 valve.
New - Livernois Motorsports - 4.6L 3-Valve Modular 323ci Big Bore Stroker Shortblock

Users who are viewing this thread