Live Strong

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
yea i have had my bracelet for about 2 months now, and i get people asking me all the time where i got it and they want one, i actually got mine from 1 of my firends who had cancer in his hand, so i am representing, to supprot fighting cancer:rockon: :rockon:

CobraCallie

Banned
Umm.. I just want to put this at the top again.. I really feel this is a great cause.

I just got some bad news yesterday on my cancer, appearently it has now grown to my descending section of my colon. In 2 weeks or so.. I'll go in for more tests. If it still looks negative, then into another surgery I go :(

nj7703

Established Member
I am really sorry to hear that, are you in any followup chemo? or did you finish all your cycles.

boganz45

Buh Bye !
Callie, let me know if there is anywhere in the A^2 area that is carrying them. A guy I used to live with was just diagnosed with Leukemia (out of no where). I know a bunch of people who would like some. Hope all is well, thanks,

CobraCallie

Banned
Originally posted by boganz45
Callie, let me know if there is anywhere in the A^2 area that is carrying them. A guy I used to live with was just diagnosed with Leukemia (out of no where). I know a bunch of people who would like some. Hope all is well, thanks,

I got mine from The Running Shop, in downtown Ace Deuce. But this was like back in March.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Wahoo I got mine today, and wouldnt ya know, they have already been givin away, guess Im gonna have to order some more!!

JasonHogan

Established Member
I have one of these bracelets and wear it a lot of the time. A lot of people ask about it and I tell them what it is and how to get them. My mom had breast cancer and has fought it off. I am going to order a 10 pack soon and give them to my friends.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Just ordered a 10 pack. Never known someone with cancer (except Callie - my prayers are with you), but at the rate I smoke... :shrug:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Got my 10 pack in today, but my 2 girls were upset that they are to big for them.

No problem, just ordered 10 pack of youth.
Good luck Callie, I think of you everytime I look at my wrist.
(Hope that doesn't sound weird.)

erskine

rockin'
Established Member
I saw a web site a while ago where if you put in your zip code, it would list stores near you that have the bracelts but I cant find it anymore. Anyone know where that is cuz I dont really want to buy 10 of them off the site.

stubbs

Established Member
I have had mine since it came out as well and I wear all the time because my mother has cancer. But thank you for the links callie

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
They were all out of bracelets, so I just donated a sizeable chunk of change directly.

Cancer is awful - I have a picture of my wife and I with our newborn son - she was bald from CHOP, I was bald in support, and Nick was bald ... well, because he was about 2 months old.

We just celebrated her 5-year post-treatment anniversary last month. :beer: It feels like we've been given our life back.

Good luck to you, Callie!

Users who are viewing this thread