Live in the area...bring on the ?s!

02trubluegt

Semper Fi
Established Member
Whats a really nice restaurant? I mean super nice? Im gonna be there for MW but also on the 27th is my one year anniversary with my wife. I am currently deplyed in Kuwait for the USMC and am getting R&R from my year long deployment and am going to MW with it and celebrating. So im looking for a super nice dinner place to go to.

jonb347

Established Member
theres tons, depends on what kind of food you are lookin for. some reccomendations would be

Rioz brazilian steakhouse.

Mykonos is very nice, greek themed. they are hit or miss i guess, i had a hit but some people on some reviews i read had a miss.

A couple other ideas are dinner shows, Pirates voyage is opening, medevil times, etc.

Sea Captains House right on the strip is very. I've only been there for breakfast but they have a great menu and is a very nice little place, has excellent dinner reviews as well for seafood.

Key West Grill and Bar is very nice, I've been there for dinner and I think thats been my overall favorite as far as NICE ones go.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Another vote for the Sea Captain's House. My family has been going there for years. No lame mega-super-gigantic buffet, just quality seafood.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Whats a really nice restaurant? I mean super nice? Im gonna be there for MW but also on the 27th is my one year anniversary with my wife. I am currently deplyed in Kuwait for the USMC and am getting R&R from my year long deployment and am going to MW with it and celebrating. So im looking for a super nice dinner place to go to.

Chestnut Hill and the Chesapeake House get my nod.

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
is it an awesome town to live in/around? i really enjoyed our week out there last year, wouldnt mind maybe moving there.

jonb347

Established Member
depends on what you are into. i live in a rural area in new england. walmart is 20 mins away. decent movies/mall are 40 mins away. lots of woods. here is nice but more traffic and less privacy. also in the summer traffic gets crazy. overall its a nice area though.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Greg Normans Australian Grille. We go there every MW. make sure you sit by the water.

chinchilla

Established Member
jonb what do you DD? I'm at ccu also finance major picking up a 67 this weekend maybe I'll run into you sometime

jonb347

Established Member
ya thatd be sweet. ive looked for local car clubs and stuff, and im not thrilled with ccu customs. i had a black 95 gt with red flames (deer collission) but i just sold it. now i have a 05 gt vert in black with borlas. what about you? i dont recognize the silver cobra

chinchilla

Established Member
had an 03 white vert last year, currently DDing a white 97 cherokee. Just picked up a red 1967 fastback that will be here tomorrow. and ccu customs is definitely a joke.

I remember seeing the 95gt early this semester a few times, those flames stood out. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for ya.

Do you stay down here over the summer? if so you should definitely come to mustang week

jonb347

Established Member
nice job on the 67. id like to see it sometime. i have a 68 coupe and a 69 fastback back home ive built over the years. just wondering howd ya afford to pick up that while in school? lol. im not staying the summer but a buddy and i are coming down for mustang week

chinchilla

Established Member
definitely wouldnt mind showing it off hah, and I manage a restaurant and commute to school. I'll probably be driving the car up there on monday if your around

chinchilla

Established Member
im there from 8 - 2 with a break from 12 - 1, I park in the main parking at wall. Its got a 351w with a tremec t-5

Users who are viewing this thread