Little Rock Cruise Sat. April 2nd!

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
Those 555r's in 18' @ wholesale are like $250 each, and you only get maybe 8,000 miles on them, it's not my truck but i would try and find 16's or 17's, the 17's are like 135 each, big price diff IMO

99BOSS

Established Member
svtxcelr8: Yeah, I went to C'ville a couple weeks ago and ran a 10.5 @ 102. That was with a 2.0 60' so I know I have a wee bit left in it. Im gonna try to hit 9s with the stock pulley. We'll see what happens.

TruMach1Racer

Da Under Boss Jay
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
When Travis and I thought this up a few weeks ago, it was not intended to be strictly ford vehicles. It was however preferred to be a "domestic auto" event. It was kind of meant to seperate the fart boxes from the mix, because everyone knows that there is nothing like the rumble of domestic muscle cars pounding the pavement. It just somehow doesn't have the same effect with a 17 second honda with hubcap spinners and a fart can under the bumper. Cameros, gto's, and anything else domestic is encouraged to attend in my book. I'm sure everyone else would agree as long as we can keep this as friendly and open as the last event was. We are here to share a common interest and shake the hands of the guys with bright shiny cars to display.

Let's get the word out tomrrow night at the spot. Please tell people that they need at least a clean car with full body paint and NO MUD. I will try to get all the cars I can. Can't promise anything yet.

Did you all like that SRT-10 Truck? I might see if he want to roll, however it doesn't give good gas mileage.

Let's find out where we are going to eat a make reservations and have a good place for the cars to be seen.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
TRUBLUEGT03 said:
hey 245's anit gonna help you, you have a s/c you need some like 315 50's :burnout:

Jeff, I was trying to say my car doesn't need wide tires b/c the GT is lacking in the power department :rlol:

Jay, that SRT-10 was badass and the guy seemed nice. I'd love to have him roll with us if he has enough change to filler up a few times :beer: :rolling:

Jake

Last edited:

VenomizedGT

Banned
99BOSS said:
svtxcelr8: Yeah, I went to C'ville a couple weeks ago and ran a 10.5 @ 102. That was with a 2.0 60' so I know I have a wee bit left in it. Im gonna try to hit 9s with the stock pulley. We'll see what happens.
Shawn? :pop:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
damn i am ready for sat night. as for a place to eat to show of the rides....tgif (fridays in north little rock has parking where we can put all the cars on the front row for all the traffic coming through lakewood to gawk (read: drool :bowdown: ) at. it doesnt matter to me whatever you guys think is fine with me. but yeah i agree on making the apperance part of the cruise. i might end up rolling out to the spot fri night. that sucks you have to work trublue man i have been waiting to run you from a roll no matter how much you are spraying lol. you know people will always talk about what you have or what you are spraying it is just a mater of this game we are running in. and yes to tell the truth everyone and i mean everyone i have met since getting on this scene as been cool as f**k including the ford people the dodge people and yes lol sigh...even the GM crowd lol j/k....got a fast car, can you drive it like it was meant to be driven? then you are good in my book. see you all sat at 3:00 at the old sherwood walmart. :beer: by the way, lol, its 1:15am and 2fast 2 furious is on. damn that movie is gay. :xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread