Little Clip of the Cobra beatin a SRT-4

KingSnakePro

Established Member
SRT-4 Kill

This was the night of when my motor took a shit on me. Yes the shifting skills suck but I am taking care of that this year. Those are my buddies in the SRT-4 and the big joke with us is I jump on him...shit it was right on time.

KingSnakePro

Established Member
I had stock headers, mac off-road prochamber h-pipe, and mac cat-back. I think its the best sounding exhaust. I am selling all of my exhaust though.

NXSVTCOBRA

pretty good kill ur shifting is alright, just throw it in a little quicker if you have to, but i'm sure you dont need to speed shift or powere shift against a SRT-4

at least you didnt grind any gears :thumbsup:

xason

10 seconds isn't cheap
Established Member
How the hell did flames shoot out the exhaust? Does it only happen on that MAC h pipe and cat back? are you on 2.5" or 3" cat back?

the "excuse" ..... "He jumped on me!" haha.

LaserCobra 98

Established Member
I didn't think a catted pipe could shoot flames. I thought it was cattless only.
My car runs so rich, I'm surprised my bumper hasn't caught fire.

Anyways, nice run. Shifting wasn't too bad but looks like you didn't need to run it hard anyways.

Mach0ne351

Established Member
thats a sweet vid bro. good kill. car sounds awsome! :) shifting was fine. flames are awsome. i love it when mine does that. :)

-marek

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
LaserCobra 98 said:
I didn't think a catted pipe could shoot flames. I thought it was cattless only.
My car runs so rich, I'm surprised my bumper hasn't caught fire.

Anyways, nice run. Shifting wasn't too bad but looks like you didn't need to run it hard anyways.

he said above that he didn't have cats.... :shrug:

KingSnakePro

Established Member
it's a 2.5 inch system with 3.5 tips.
That SRT was worked pretty good... It has run low 13's or high 12's at the track.

The flames are cool...it sounds like a damn gun shot when it happens. I have scared a few people I have raced. :lol:

Nazman

Established Member
good kill bro.

I have one over here in Germany who wants to run for 100 bones.

He talked a bit of trash on our board and said that there was no Mustang who could kill him :rolleyes: :poke: So, I could not resist and jumped on it. :poke: (back at him).

He is bragging about his "mods": Stage 2 turbo, 2 1/2" tubo-back exhaust (no cat), electronic boost controller, agp wastegate actuator, lorenzo 60mm throttle body, at an estimated 300 whp

Which I think is impresive for his little 2.4 motor.

I'll have a little video shortly.

Naz

KingSnakePro

Established Member
Nazman said:
good kill bro.

I have one over here in Germany who wants to run for 100 bones.

He talked a bit of trash on our board and said that there was no Mustang who could kill him :rolleyes: :poke: So, I could not resist and jumped on it. :poke: (back at him).

He is bragging about his "mods": Stage 2 turbo, 2 1/2" tubo-back exhaust (no cat), electronic boost controller, agp wastegate actuator, lorenzo 60mm throttle body, at an estimated 300 whp

Which I think is impresive for his little 2.4 motor.

I'll have a little video shortly.

Naz

From a dead dig you will whip his ass. Those cars cant hook for shit out of the hole or even from a first gear roll. They are pretty fast from say a 40 roll. As soon as a modded one gets the turbo spooled up they move.

Users who are viewing this thread