Little bit disappointed

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
In SVTP. Almost two weeks and only one owner has taken their car down the strip? What is this, C5?

:pop:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
sinn6e6mt.gif

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
^^^^^ :lol1:

Im sure a few will be soon, I always say get acquainted with the car then go for it! Im sure we will see some coming up in a few weeks....I know when I get mine I will go to the track probably after a month of driving. What I want to know is who was driving the grabber blue one at VIR over the weekend that blew by a 450RWHP track setup roush mustang like it was standing still?? :pop:

http://youtu.be/PQYsf7eeazM

Last edited:

F8L SN8K

Established Member
Lol wow that GT500 did blow past the Roush that never lifted.

As soon as my brother buys his GT500 I've coaxed him into letting me drop some spare slicks on her and letting me take her down the track. Should be fun, interested in what will be the quickest way to get down the track. Will probably do a few more drag racing tricks just to see how quick a "stock" one will go.

KsE

Established Member
Don't worry, I'm running a 09 z06 on the highway tomorrow...that's better than 1/4 mile times ;)

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
^^^^^ :lol1:

Im sure a few will be soon, I always say get acquainted with the car then go for it! Im sure we will see some coming up in a few weeks....I know when I get mine I will go to the track probably after a month of driving. What I want to know is who was driving the grabber blue one at VIR over the weekend that blew by a 450RWHP track setup roush mustang like it was standing still?? :pop:

Roush Trak Pak Mustang at VIR passed by 2013 Shelby GT500 - YouTube
wait - are you telling me that a privately owned ford GT500 dragster has been on a road course before the cheby ZL1 road racer? BLASPHEMY, THE GT500 CAN NOT TURN!!!

:D

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
There really isn't any point in running the car down the track, just do some simulations. Just ask Al O.

Users who are viewing this thread