List your state's dumbest new laws here.....

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ignorant people buy houses with all sorts of issues all the time. This is nothing new at all...

Should a squatter be able to stay in the house? No, that really is a dumb law but at the end of the day if you're spending that kind of money it's entirely up to you to have home inspections and aquire all the legal documentation.

I'd bet my ass these buyers knew the house was occupied. If they just bought a house completely sight unseen and did zero homework then they are totally retarded
The issue I have with the events of this case is the house wasn't legally up for sale. To say...it SHOULDN'T be legal. Who sold the house? Did he sell the house knowing there was a guy living there? Was the house foreclosed on because the previous owner died and the bank actually owned the house? Did the new owners have the house inspected? Doesn't sound like it or they would have found the issue before closing. We missing information here or what? Laws gotta change to protect actual owners...not freeloaders.

blk02edge

Established Member
The issue I have with the events of this case is the house wasn't legally up for sale. To say...it SHOULDN'T be legal. Who sold the house? Did he sell the house knowing there was a guy living there? Was the house foreclosed on because the previous owner died and the bank actually owned the house? Did the new owners have the house inspected? Doesn't sound like it or they would have found the issue before closing. We missing information here or what? Laws gotta change to protect actual owners...not freeloaders.
People buy and sell houses with renters all the time, again. Who buys and sells is up to the buyers and sellers, nothing more nothing less. I see this as freedom.

Yes, renters and freeloaders have way too much power these days but again. That has zero to do with the banks, it can not and should not be their problem.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I've thought about this a few times and it really has screwed up everything. Not that I don't love women, but they are idiots. Even the smart ones. The way they process information and prioritize issues is what has helped direct us towards this catastrophe. Just as much blame falls on weak men as well but they're mostly the result of women as well.

Your toxic masculinity is TRIGGERING MEEEEE!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Illinois judge here the other day ruled it's OK for illegal aliens to run around carrying guns... Meanwhile Illinois citizens have to have FOID cards to buy guns and still fill out 4473 forms....

Can't make this shit up.

Users who are viewing this thread