Liquor you enjoy straight.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Being a vodka guy, I've been really enjoying Russian Standard and Kettle One on the rocks lately, and it got me wondering what the SVTP crowd enjoys in terms of unadulterated liquor. I've always enjoyed making drinks or inventing new ones, but once I started having just the liquor by itself I really began to appreciate it for what it is.

12 year old Canadian Club whiskey is also something that is just best served by itself, but I'm always looking for suggestions, regardless of type.

No, this is not a drunk thread so please don't treat it as such.

So let's hear what you enjoy straight.:beer:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I like this:

Celtic Crossing [ Get Connected ]

celtic-crossing.jpg

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
:lol:

I loved CC about 7 years ago when I first had it poundin' some shots before a buddies wedding!

I enjoy a GOOD scotch.

CEV

Established Member
Y:beer: honestly I'm at the bar now and all I drink is guiness. I cannot fir the life of me enjoy a straight drink. I'll stick with the Irish brew

CEV

Established Member
I give props to anyone who drinks straight liquor. I just never got into it

todd4566

Man Of Steel
Established Member
Hornitos, 1800, Don Julio, Patron, Grey Goose, Jack Daniels, Seagrams 7 (or VO).. that's all I can think of now, but to be honest I'll shoot just about anything at least one time LOL.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
I don't drink personally but my dad and uncle like the sauce. Uncle swears by straight vodka usually very strong homemade stuff. Dad enjoys vodka as well but i think he likes whiskey more. Not entirely sure what brand but it's one of the more expensive "_____ label" ones lol

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
A nice aged scotch. I also enjoy Baileys on the rocks *queer*.

Ugh. I don't think I could handle melted candy over rocks.

I give props to anyone who drinks straight liquor. I just never got into it

It's not a skill or anything, it's just preference of a type of drink.

Hornitos, 1800, Don Julio, Patron, Grey Goose, Jack Daniels, Seagrams 7 (or VO).. that's all I can think of now, but to be honest I'll shoot just about anything at least one time LOL.

I'm not talking about shots, ha. I can shoot anything, but I'm not about to go pour Everclear over ice.

I'm talking about staying in, relaxing, and enjoying something that is easy to sip on.

Speaking of Grey Goose, I did a blind taste test (I know the people at the liquor store way too well) with 3 types of vodka, and I actually rated Grey Goose at #3. Russian Standard came first, and Titos (a Texas vodka) came second. As of that taste test, Russian standard is my favorite vodka to date, and I have a large collection at my house of various vodkas and have had numorious others outside the house. That being said, I have many more to try.

Always loved me some Jack, as SVTP has witnessed over the years.

Phew, love may be an understatement.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Speaking of Grey Goose, I did a blind taste test (I know the people at the liquor store way too well) with 3 types of vodka, and I actually rated Grey Goose at #3. Russian Standard came first, and Titos (a Texas vodka) came second. As of that taste test, Russian standard is my favorite vodka to date, and I have a large collection at my house of various vodkas and have had numorious others outside the house. That being said, I have many more to try.

Titos is good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread