Lion Attack at Circus

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I genuinely wish that guy got torn apart. They are ****ing LIONS....LIONS...lol, they aren'y meant to be doing tricks for you. Any type of organization/circus like this is absolutely retarded. If anyone has ever seen "water for elephants" it will further augment your rage towards them lol

quad

Established Member
I feel sorry for this lion at the end. But they had no choice.

[youtube_browser]2UVCN5PcAq0[/youtube_browser][/QUOTE]

semperfimrn1

Established Member
Agreed. You could hear the lion suffering smh. You put this animal in a small cage it's not a matter of time of IF something will happen, it's WHEN

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Humans desire to conquer all things leads to things like this. Leave those beautiful creatures alone in the wild where they belong. Its like bull fighting, I always root for the bull

gamebred26

Established Member
wtf you mess with the bull...sometimes you get the horns. idiots. poor ****ing lion.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Forgettting one thing about these circus events...They bring in a ton of cash..and when something brings in cash, nothing fockin matters...You will even find some dumb **** to do something really stupid for this cash..like get in a cage with Lions or Tigers.

Its just human nature..Sometimes you have to wonder who the so called "anaimals" are.... but our ego refuses to accept it.:nonono:

Last edited:

WeakSauz

Established Member
I will never forget when I was a small child-- when I was leaving the circus, I saw a lady beating a smaller monkey in the face up against a metal garbage dumpster. I guess it was getting punished for something?

From that point forward my family and I have never been back to a circus, not even kidding. I hardly feel sorry for the idiots in this vid

semperfimrn1

Established Member
forgettting one thing about these circus events...they bring in a ton of cash..and when something brings in cash, nothing fkin matters...you will even find a some dumb f*ck to do something really stupid for this cash..like get in a cage with lion or tigers.

Its just human nature..sometimes you have to wonder who the so called "anaimals" are.... But our ego refuses to accept it.:nonono:

qft

8bangin302

Thank you Ford!
Established Member
What i thought of when i saw this..

29bojg4.gif

Users who are viewing this thread