Lion Attack at Circus

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Circuses are a hot bed of animal cruelty. They shouldn't be allowed to use animals at all.

I remember reading many years ago about the famous animal trainer from Ringling Bros., Gunther Gebel-Williams, having been attacked so many times while training the lions for that circus. Its incredible how many times he was seriously injured by the lions, yet continued doing it. The dude in the vid is very fortunate they didn't rip him to pieces there towards the end. It seems 2 of those lions coordinated a good battle plan to whack that guy.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Believe it or not I feel bad for those Lions..

And "LOL" at that one lion just chillin watching everything happen.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I remember reading many years ago about the famous animal trainer from Ringling Bros., Gunther Gebel-Williams, having been attacked so many times while training the lions for that circus. Its incredible how many times he was seriously injured by the lions, yet continued doing it. The dude in the vid is very fortunate they didn't rip him to pieces there towards the end. It seems 2 of those lions coordinated a good battle plan to whack that guy.

Many or most of them have probably been declawed. I'm not sure if they do it with big cats but they may have removed the large canine teeth too.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i noticed a very strong correlation between the amount of horror going on in the ring and the amount of people in the audience leaving as fast as they can lol

Last edited:

semperfimrn1

Established Member
Yea I don't agree with them at all. Cruelty for sure. You can always tell by the elephants when you see them sway back and forth while standing.

And lol also at the lion on the beam bar like "wait I don't remember this part"

Poor animals

Last edited:

Lockdown

Established Member
And lol also at the lion on the beam bar like "wait I don't remember this part"

Poor animals

Ha you noticed that too with the lion who was just chilling on the beam.

Also that lion that was sweeping the legs, F**KING SWEET! I love watching these animals take out people. You put 6 lions in a caged environment with 2 handlers... I would pass out the Darwin award to each of them at their funerals.

Also what was with the continued antagonizing of the lion after he stop the attacked??

20redfire03

Established Member
Believe it or not I feel bad for those Lions..

And "LOL" at that one lion just chillin watching everything happen.

I saw the lion sitting up on the high chair thing and thought he is just chillin while the shit is going down.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Makes me sick. Animals are not meant to be put in a jar with air holes in the lid with a stick and a leaf to "recreate their natural environment."

NWS due to language
[youtube_browser]MLKufd_EtvU[/youtube_browser]

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Makes me sick. Animals are not meant to be put in a jar with air holes in the lid with a stick and a leaf to "recreate their natural environment."

NWS due to language
[youtube_browser]MLKufd_EtvU[/youtube_browser]

i was actually thinking about the katt williams skit about the tiger when i watched the vid in this thead. "what do you think that tiger would do if a motha ****a was to EVA...EVA....EVVVAAAAAAA go inside that goddam cage!?"

Mystic03

Established Member
guy is a moron..keep pissing off the lion that just attacked you by hitting it with the stick

BlownAway03

Established Member
They got what they deserved. I hope all of their pants were full of turds. Lions are born killers. You think they really wanna be in a dumbass circus.

Users who are viewing this thread