Votes: 5 3.4%
  • No need for it, we just get down to business

Votes: 35 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Back when buffalo roamed the plains, my wife bought her lingerie.

I always hated going shopping with her "stuff".

E

1hot281

Established Member
I've never been a huge fan of lingerie. I don't hate it or anything. Nothing but a baggy t-shirt, just long enough to cover the goods has always been more attractive to me.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Case in point why a guy should never buy lingerie.....Got some for the wife before we were married. She was excited as to what i thought she would look good in. Turns out white and tight did not fancy her and she refused to even put it on. Spent a whole lotta money for nothing.

No offense, but **** that! :nonono:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
When I was younger I never really cared for it. I was def a why bother it's coming off anyway guy, but I guess around 30 I started having more of an appreciation for it. As far as shopping for it - mostly leave it to her.

4a7191a

Established Member
When I wasn't single , me and the ex would go together .... the chick I'm talking to now does crossfit and rocks the thong. Its too soon for any vs or Fredericks of Hollywood playing around yet . :(

ElscottHavoc

It's all your fault.
Established Member
When I wasn't single , me and the ex would go together .... the chick I'm talking to now does crossfit and rocks the thong. Its too soon for any vs or Fredericks of Hollywood playing around yet .
frown.gif

Bring her to Victoria Secret for their everyday wear "Pink" brand stuff, then just casually make your way past the naughty lace to the register...if she's rocking thongs on display for you, I'd hint at stepping up a notch in your relationship.

Posted via Topify on Android

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
They're coming off anyway - why bother?

i had a girlfriend once that got really mad that i wouldnt notice and mention her "cute undies" as i was removing them. "i always wear cute undies for you and you dont even notice them!" So guys, if your woman is putting on nice/cute lingerie or undies for you, definitely aknowledge said undies and say something nice about them, as you're... you know... ripping them off.

04owmach

Established Member
Spent $150 bucks on stuff at victorias secret once, returned part of it and she picked out stuff to replace and only wears 2 pairs of that stuff every once in a while. Never again will i waste that money. She got some nice lingerie as a bridesmaid party gift from her SIL and wore it once on the honeymoon and has never worn it since. Tried several times to get her to put it on but nope.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Spent $150 bucks on stuff at victorias secret once, returned part of it and she picked out stuff to replace and only wears 2 pairs of that stuff every once in a while. Never again will i waste that money. She got some nice lingerie as a bridesmaid party gift from her SIL and wore it once on the honeymoon and has never worn it since. Tried several times to get her to put it on but nope.

i feel your pain

the only difference is i get suckered and keep buying it

Twisted2v

Established Member
I took a girl I used to date to wal-mart as she wanted to get a cheap bikini. Man I was there for 2-3 hours with her waiting to put together a top and bottom. Another I spent 4 hours with looking for a damn top to go to the club once in. And she ended up crying in the store that she couldn't find one.

You should let her pick out her own and might as well give her cash right now and say in case you need lingerie. Women are particular about their bodies and what colors styles they like. You should go with her or else she'll think your lazy. If you get a gift card I guarantee you she will like something at another store.

You should buy it for her if she's 24/7 busy. Cant go wrong with black lingerie.

Users who are viewing this thread