Line-X

Vizior

Established Member
I did a quick search and didn't see much on here about bed liners. I have had my Silverado for about a year now, and am considering a bed liner. I had Rhino on my last truck, and thought it was OK, but seem to see better reviews regarding Line-X.

I talked to a Line-X dealer, and for under the rails regular it was $425, and $525 for Premium. I have a tonneau cover, and don't do anything terribly abusive to the truck, mostly just projects/pulling a GN trailer. I'm intending to keep it for quite a few years, and want to make sure that I pick the right liner.

Any suggestions?

Vizior

Established Member
Line-X...... I would never go with anything else last 3 trucks have had it. Its awesome.

That's about what I heard. Is the premium or xtra worth it(on a black truck with a cover)? How about over the rails vs under the rails... I was planning under the rails for my uses.

Travis

Established Member
i have line-x in my ranger. love it. wouldnt do it any other way...

i was never given the option for this premium you speak of...im intrigued

mach14604

Established Member
That's about what I heard. Is the premium or xtra worth it(on a black truck with a cover)? How about over the rails vs under the rails... I was planning under the rails for my uses.

I have a the under the rail because the Super Duty has covers for the rails. If you have a cover I wouldn't spend the extra on the money on the different kinds the standard is very good.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I had Line-X on my L and 2500 HD, tough stuff. I loved the fact nothing slid around in the bed with that stuff sprayed in.

kg2000GT

Established Member
I have a line x in my f150 but wish I would've know about bed rug before I got line x. Buddy of mine just got one and I really like it.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
i have had line-x in my last two trucks and its worth it. i beat the shit out of it and it held up. I talked to the guy prior you spraying my new truck and all the premium does is protection from UV fade.

If i was spraying the exterior of a truck i would pay the diff but not for a bed

14FDC7C9-5ACD-416E-9FF7-3C54EF669CCD_zpseik62ojm.jpg

rightushook

Hugh Jazz
Established Member
I have lineX in my current truck, best stuff ever. I opted for the Xtra because I saw how the regular faded out over time. LineX Xtra has a lifetime warranty that it will stay glossy black and it has for 3 years. I went over the rails aswell.

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
I got the line x premium and love it. They messed up and it didn't cost me any extra but now I have a cover on it.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Have had line x in the past, but my last truck had carpet in it and I liked that way better. Especially with a tonneau cover. If you aren't hauling dirty, greasy crap I think it's a better option. Shit doesn't slide all over like with the hard line x also. Anyway, just a thought.

01GTB

Established Member
I had my 08 Ranger done back when I bought it. I didn't want a black bed in my brand new blue truck so I had them do it in the same color as the truck. It's held up pretty well. It has a couple small cuts and needs to be repainted, but has done it's job well. It's had the crap beat out of it.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Not sure If I'm gonna Line-X my Raptor. I'm afraid they are going to mess up and get it on the paint of the truck. I don't throw anything rough in the bed, so I chose a weather tech bed matt, and I have a Backflip XD tonneau cover.

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
I had the entire interior gutted and LineXed on my '08 Wrangler 4dr. Loved the stuff. Sure took a beating. Cleaning all the red moon rock dust from Moab out was a breeze after a week at Easter Jeep Safari with the top and doors off.

Vizior

Established Member
Sounds as if no one has had any negative experiences with Line-X. I suppose I just need to decide whether over the rails or under the rails. Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread