-lifters - SOLD
-head bolts - $20
-Timing Cover - $40
-oil pump pick up - FREE
20120718_215652.jpg

20120718_215737.jpg

20120718_215747.jpg

20120718_215818.jpg

Shipping will be extra depending on where you are.

Last edited:

hookandpull

Established Member
um, arent mark viii blocks teskid

That is a common misconception... Apparently in 96-98 Ford started copying the Teksid in their Windsor plant. So some 96-98 Lincoln Mark VIII's had a Teksid and some had a WAP block. But yes MOST MarkVIIIs have a Teksid.

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
That is a common misconception... Apparently in 96-98 Ford started copying the Teksid in their Windsor plant. So some 96-98 Lincoln Mark VIII's had a Teksid and some had a WAP block. But yes MOST MarkVIIIs have a Teksid.

Where did you get this information from? The wap block looks completely different from a teksid block. Do you have personal experience or are you repeating something you heard. My experience is i have removed more blocks then i can count. This month alone i have removed 4 97-98 blocks and i can tell you everyone is a teksid block. The 99 and 01's teksids in the cobra's do have machined main caps. Some of the 01 cobra's do have the wap blocks.

hookandpull

Established Member
Where did you get this information from? The wap block looks completely different from a teksid block. Do you have personal experience or are you repeating something you heard. My experience is i have removed more blocks then i can count. This month alone i have removed 4 97-98 blocks and i can tell you everyone is a teksid block. The 99 and 01's teksids in the cobra's do have machined main caps. Some of the 01 cobra's do have the wap blocks.

I an speaking from personal experience... Don't believe me? call Ford with the part number I provided they will Tell you a 96-98 aluminum Windsor RWD block. trust me I was surprised as hell when I took the intake off and knew right away I didn't have a Teksid.

Dusten

Established Member

I personally saw this block and chased the casting number for hours..its not teksid

hookandpull

Established Member
Ill take pics when I get home from work in a few hours. I can have them shipped out as early as tomorrow, and I will have a quote for you as well. Ill PM you my phone number to make it easier.

04MidnightGT

Established Member
Ill take pics when I get home from work in a few hours. I can have them shipped out as early as tomorrow, and I will have a quote for you as well. Ill PM you my phone number to make it easier.

Email me please, I'm Active Duty USAF and deployed at the moment.

i c e b l u e

Established Member
Can you send me pics of the valve covers as well? Specifically the passenger side cover I thought the lincoln's had the breather port in the rear. If it does and the sale doesn't work out with 04MidnightGT please give me a call.

224-406 eleven forty one

Users who are viewing this thread