Lightnings and SRT-10 owners can Co-Exist

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
E. Green Cobra said:
UNfortunately its a viper motor in there- so of that 10K 8K went to a set of headers... now of course thats a bit of an exageration but modding viper motors ain't cheap, and extracting big numbers from them is a little more involved and costly than slapping some boost to em, maybe the srt's are different than the older gen vipers but after 2000?, they came with crappy rods/pistons like most other cars ....for 75 or 80K (50K for the trucks) Dodge could give em bullet proof engines IMO

The blue oval engines aren't bulletproof either. You do have a point. The TT setups are insanely expensive.

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
UtOhCop said:
I just picked up my SRT-10 and stopped to show a lady friend the new truck. Lighting owner pulled up and we had a nice convo about the truck for 15 minutes and i took him for a ride. Pretty cool guy. Had a ported Eaton. Said it did 12's and i could believe that.

No hostility, No bickering. I know the SRT10 will lose to a Modded lightning but i don't care. I don't understand where all the hate comes from.

Soooooo, where are the pics?

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
I think the SRT10s are a great looking ride. I would not mind driving one, I just payed to get a modded L rather than buying an SRT 10. The L was faster. I still appreciate the looks and performance of the SRT-10.

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
I looked on the roe site, the twin screw autorotor (for the viper) is $7k. Thats not bad for 800rwhp. (not sure if internal mods are needed as a prerequisete or not)

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
KenneSVT said:
I think the SRT10s are a great looking ride. I would not mind driving one, I just payed to get a modded L rather than buying an SRT 10. The L was faster. I still appreciate the looks and performance of the SRT-10.

Not to mention your wallet is not as skinny as the Olsen twins :D on a diet.

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
i really like both trucks but i think i'd rather have a syclone or typhoon. i guess i'm baised my dad and i built a grand national :coolman: i don't care what it is, if its fast i like it, i even like alot of imports minus the stickers and big wings.
-Tim

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
203Cree said:
Bullshit. They went with the 94's. I thought everyone knew that.:poke:

Dude, you can't be serious. The 2004's went with the 2004 motor. Same with the 2005. :lol1: :-D

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I like um both...just the L is more affordable. I think I've only seen 2 SRT-10s running on the streets...gotten a thumbs up from both of um :beer:

UtOhCop

Established Member
185813.jpg

181800.jpg

203Cree

Established Member
05 Roush said:
Dude, you can't be serious. The 2004's went with the 2004 motor. Same with the 2005. :lol1: :-D

I guess I should have used the [sarcasim][/sarcasim] tags. Firefox won't show me all the smilies, otherwise there would've been a better hint I was kidding. :p

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
203Cree said:
I guess I should have used the [sarcasim][/sarcasim] tags. Firefox won't show me all the smilies, otherwise there would've been a better hint I was kidding. :p

I got yah. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread