Lightning vs SRT4

supeg

Established Member
old guys rule said:
Dr. Z I put the clock on your run.You hit it at about 30mph and went to about 107-108 mph. I timed it 3 times and always at around 13.50 sec. Funny I couldnt see the steering wheel you must have been really leaning forward over the steering wheel or had the camera up over the steering wheel. Is your hand that steady at over a 100 mph. That camera was barely moving only when you shifted. Man you need to be a surgeon. That was a neat trick bro. So Im thinking that you probably run a mid 14 at best. What do you think.

He ran a 14.7 with a 2.6 short time 99 trap i think..

I think if he can get a decent launch and with his downpipe (i think thats your mod since the run) he can dip into the 13's.

DrZacharyus

Banned
yeah thats what i ran with just chip and intake with stock cat-back removed....now i have chip, intake, turbo inlet pipe &diverter valve (both noisemakers) and 3inch downpipe

DrZacharyus

Banned
my friends dads tranny is ****ed up on the L so i cant run him, should have the camera with me tonight even though ive got the dumbvalve closed *ran srt-4 with 3inch dumbexhaust, intake, and mopar bov when i had it open him getting like a fender and now he pulls on me pretty good with it closed* ill try to get some runs on tape, maybe a evo or a talon or something cool

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread