Lightning meet???

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
How many other Lightnings we gonna have down there? I'd love to see a bunch get together for an hour or so somewhere

snkchmr 1

We have always welcomed Lightnings & have been pushing for them to come since day 1
I have been on the Lignting boards with no luck.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
We have always welcomed Lightnings & have been pushing for them to come since day 1
I have been on the Lignting boards with no luck.

I've had my Lightning down there in 08 (was with family in 09 & truck was blown up for '10), and I must say that I was treated at all events just as great as I was with my two Mustangs I've taken down from MW05-07. I wish more Lightning guys brought their trucks down there for Mustang Week! It seems like I've never seen more than 6-8 each year?

I think some guys are afraid of getting a could shoulder there, but everywhere I've been (Mustang Week, NMRA, etc) L's are treated just as Mustangs with a bed on them! It's like it's a Truckstang :beer:

fruhdaddy

Established Member
Ive been to some stang events where some L owners have gotten a cold shoulder like they are driving a civic or eclipse. Thats why alot of L owners go to Ford events more than say mustang week or stangfest

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
I have a good spot for us to go and get pics if we can get a few trucks together.

I don't think the SID297 Lightning actually exists. It's more like unicorn or something.:shrug:

SVTP will have professional recording/DSLR camera equipment on hand if any "meet" does arise. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
What specifically would you guys like to do? Meet up for a drink, breakfast, lunch, diner, cruise, build a sand castle, perform amateur surgery on Massey, all of the above? Give me some suggestions and I can start planning something.

01BlacKsunShiNe

Established Member
What specifically would you guys like to do? Meet up for a drink, breakfast, lunch, diner, cruise, build a sand castle, perform amateur surgery on Massey, all of the above? Give me some suggestions and I can start planning something.

Hunt down and embarrass Supras. :beer:

May bring mine, undecided at the moment. Case of weather I want to spend all my money on just gasoline.

Actually my brother wants to take both his Cobra and my Lightning...we'll see.

SVT Phillip

BAD-MPG
Established Member

i like the sand castle part lol hell doesnt matter me id be down for some lunch or a lil cruise of some sort..

snkchmr 1

The founder of MW owns a Lightning & I just sold one. Mustang Week is Mustang & SVT Week we just dropped the SVT.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Five Guys sounds great to me.... Sid I'll be keeping an eye on you with the knives lol

orange 500

Established Member
Hey guys, I'll be making the trip to Myrtle Beach for stang week. I'm going to haul the mustang down on the trailer. Let me know...I'll drop the trailer and bring the lightning over to hangout.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread