Lightning made it into the top 10! Need your final votes this week!

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Hey all,

I had another thread looking for your support to help me win some cash for the holiday season! Thanks to all your help I made it to the top 10!

Just need you guys to take a few moments out of your day and help me prove the power of online forums! Please give me a 10 daily and if so please vote 1's on the others :) (unless you like em) and remember you can vote once a day per email!

Thanks again for all your support! SVT FTW!

102.3 The Beat - Austin's Hip Hop and R&B

:beer:

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Sorry, but I had to vote for this one.

102.3 The Beat - Austin's Hip Hop and R&B

:lol: I got to that one and was quickly convinced there were only 10 entries from the start.

The Stang and the Impala got a little higher than a 1 rating when benchmarked against those other atrocities but you did get the only 10 rating. You'll get more and they'll get less if I can remember to return.

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
Thanks man! I appreciate everyone who is nice enough to take the time to do this for me as annoying I know these types of posts are.

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
No Problem Chris!

Last day to Vote! Please take the few mins to help out a fellow enthusiast! Thanks SVTP

This will be my last bump unless I win then I will be sure to Thank you all once again!

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I am amazed at the "Top Ten". There are only three that are worth pulling the pin and emptying a fire extinguisher on, if they were all BURNING. :nonono:

26592991_98293_123010.jpg

:nonono::dw:

I wonder how much crack is in the trunk of this POS? :bash::kaboom::xpl:

26503610_98293_123010.jpg

I would be a little embarrassed to even be in this group. But this IS AUSTIN!:dw: after all. So I guess it is to be expected.

Last edited:

mellor_21

Established Member
I am amazed at the "Top Ten". There are only three that are worth pulling the pin and emptying a fire extinguisher on, if they were all BURNING. :nonono:

:nonono::dw:

I wonder how much crack is in the trunk of this POS? :bash::kaboom::xpl:

I would be a little embarrassed to even be in this group. But this IS AUSTIN!:dw: after all. So I guess it is to be expected.

Just because it's not what you prefer doesn't mean they haven't put a lot of work into it..
That said, I still agree with you about the fire ext.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Just because it's not what you prefer doesn't mean they haven't put a lot of work into it..
That said, I still agree with you about the fire ext.

Very true, both show to have a ton of work in them.

But I have got to like something before I am going to vote for it.

I would have voted for the OP's L if voting didn't require an E-mail.

I can only imagine who this station IS selling their lists to after looking at this top ten.:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread