Lightning Emblem Keychain

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
These things are pretty much sold out at this point. It's going to be tough finding a supply of them.

beginning to lose hope.

ordering an svtp keychain so my keys aren't so damn plain. :burnout:

wolfman1

Established Member
I bought one a couple of months ago at Dasilva Racing in Pickering Ontario Canada
they have a mail order store for Mustang parts. they had a bunch of them at the
counter, you might have to pm someone there. I think I paid $10 or $15

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
I actually have 3 of the same key chain as you had in your pic this guy in my area has a shit load of them also has ones that say svt if your interested in one ill ship ya one just pay for shipping

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I actually have 3 of the same key chain as you had in your pic this guy in my area has a shit load of them also has ones that say svt if your interested in one ill ship ya one just pay for shipping

I am in Mass I wouldnt mind one ;-)

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member

the SVT emblem ones?

I had one of those too!! What's the shipping to 79763.

fdx

Established Member
Let me know how much I need to send u for the lightning key chain and im in. My zip is 90660 so If you can let me know that would be great

1LethalSVT

Established Member
Jtaubesvt, are these the "Lightning" or "SVT" key chain? If they are the "Lightning" key chain, I'll take 2 of them. LOL I'm sure my son will want one when he see's it.

Last edited:

fordification

Established Member
I like mine but it clanks around when the keys are in the ignition. rough roads around here. Had to take it off.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
Well my keys were stolen at a party I was DJing at this past Saturday....or someone walked off with them, I dunno. But I want the keychain again. Anyone have one? I'll pay.

Users who are viewing this thread