Lightning Emblem Keychain

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I had seen them on eBay all the time and now nothin. I had my keys stolen and that's one thing that I really miss. Anybody know how to get ahold of another one?

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
keys.jpg

there's my keychain....i don't know why but i had a picture of it in my photobucket account.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
me too...I ordered one from SVTOA and it's laaaaaame. and the engraving wasn't very good either. so yea, it's in my desk drawer at work.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
If I remember correctly that was an Official FoMoCo product. You might check out the Ford Collection website to see if they have any left. I bought one years ago.

BT1288

Established Member
I bought this one on E-Bay a few months ago, but haven't seen one lately.

001-29.jpg

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
This is the only thing I could find.

yhst-93692645643178_2079_4611598

Available here if anyone is interested:
Ford Lightning Blade Style Keychain

Ordered that one....not very good quality. The engraving is not clean at all in the "Lightning" part of the logo and the chrome towards the top is flaking off.

I can get them made, but there is a minimum quantity and I'm not sure about using the Logo. I'll look into it, but I really don't need more than 2. I just miss having a cool keychain that set mine apart and there's nothing else besides just the "SVT" emblem.....if they even make that anymore.

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
I know I saw them for sale here local! I thought it was strickly performance, I went there but I was wrong! I trying to think where I saw them, Damm after i turn 30 i just forget stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread