Light Bars

CAMELEON

Established Member
A CDC light bar saved a friend of mine a lot of pain or worse. Even though they say ( I am assuming for legal reasons ) that it is not a roll bar, the a pillars were bent in a stright line between the hood and the light bar. I have picked one up as well ... just have to install it.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I think the light bar makes the car when the top is down. I just painted the speedster cover and that looks bad ass.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Mine. Crappy pics, but you get the idea.

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

MikeW

Established Member
My dads lightbar is attached to his speedster cover (saleen) He had it painted black to match his car and it looks great. Plus no cutting of the interior of the car :beer:

almenahcarshow006.jpg

jackdaniels003.jpg

Last edited:

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
I have one but wouldnt think of it as a Roll bar. Im currently searching options for adding a cage.

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
Ok just a quick question not to be a thread stealer but i am 6'6" and i test drove a 04 Vert with a light bar and it wouldn't allow me to put my seat all the way back? Is there anyone oout there that may have an idea i really want one but i also want to be comfortable in my car. Plus is there anoyone out there as tall or taller running a vert with a bar with no problems? Thanks.

meenstang

Established Member
1-1.gif

7.gif

9.gif

10copy.gif

I love mine. The seatbelt guides have been removed to keep them from hitting the bar. I'm not sure if the seat will go all the way back for you tall guys or not. I'm only 5.11, so I have my seat about half way.

03snkvert

Established Member
i am 6'6" and i test drove a 04 Vert with a light bar and it wouldn't allow me to put my seat all the way back? Is there anyone oout there that may have an idea i really want one but i also want to be comfortable in my car.

I am 6'1 and have the seat all the way back. The only thing I could see stopping the seat is the seat belt holder, and I took those off.

03' White Snake

Established Member
like stated above, i think the light bars just say "Not a roll Bar" for liability. They would def help like that pic shows. My other car felt tighter with the bar in than without it.

Users who are viewing this thread