Lifted trucks anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhorse02

I need a new one!
Established Member
Just added the 20's for summer. More pictures soon I hope.

f150_20s.jpg

RedDemon91

Established Member
There are some different ways to look for eulogy examples. One way is to go to your local library and look for books on speech writing and how to give speeches. Many of these books include information on how to give eulogies. You can also find some different books on the funeral procedure, which might also help you to find examples of eulogies that have been written for various situations. Of course, now with the Internet is accessible almost everywhere, you can also look for examples online. There are several different sites devoted to eulogies and you can usually find an model of what you are looking to say.

Eulogy examples are frequently divided into very different types of eulogies, related on your bound with the deceased. This is because a eulogy for your mother, for example, would be much more emotional and lengthy than one for your coworker. You will find among the numerous examples that there is a wide range of emotion displayed in eulogies - with some speeches being highly emotional and others being more business.

When the eulogy examples that you like and fits your situation is found, be certain to personalize the example for your situation. Never replicate an example word for word, even if the example says what you want to say in your speech. Make sure to sprinkle in some actual events that happened between you and the deceased, and don't let your eulogy be too generic. Try not to sound as if you have used a model or example for your eulogy, instead transform the example you have into something personal.

:dw:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
There are some different ways to look for eulogy examples. One way is to go to your local library and look for books on speech writing and how to give speeches. Many of these books include information on how to give eulogies. You can also find some different books on the funeral procedure, which might also help you to find examples of eulogies that have been written for various situations. Of course, now with the Internet is accessible almost everywhere, you can also look for examples online. There are several different sites devoted to eulogies and you can usually find an model of what you are looking to say.

Eulogy examples are frequently divided into very different types of eulogies, related on your bound with the deceased. This is because a eulogy for your mother, for example, would be much more emotional and lengthy than one for your coworker. You will find among the numerous examples that there is a wide range of emotion displayed in eulogies - with some speeches being highly emotional and others being more business.

When the eulogy examples that you like and fits your situation is found, be certain to personalize the example for your situation. Never replicate an example word for word, even if the example says what you want to say in your speech. Make sure to sprinkle in some actual events that happened between you and the deceased, and don't let your eulogy be too generic. Try not to sound as if you have used a model or example for your eulogy, instead transform the example you have into something personal.

Lawl

Sent with My Massive Johnson

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Btw I just went over this thread andholy shit! Some awesome rigs! I bought my dd just for going to the beach and not getting stuck

Sent with My Massive Johnson

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
My old 98 Dodge Ram:
3" BDS lift
33" Buckshots

I miss this truck.

ram7.jpg

ram6.jpg

ram4.jpg

ram3.jpg

ram2.jpg

ram.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
my Z71 i had back in 04. pro comp lift, 33" tires. i ditched the common aluminum wheels that came with it for these 15" black Rock Crawlers. then tried the 18" Axis for a while.

rode soooo nice. pretty decent power too. i loved that truck but gas was too much at the time.

100_0571.jpg

100_0572.jpg

Frontpic.jpg

closerfrontside.jpg

theside.jpg

id love to get another lifted truck again some day. nothing too crazy. a Raptor will do just fine :-D

this will have to do for now..
IMG_2317.jpg

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
goin to coils i see... :rockon: are you goin to leave the diffs the way they are or throw a locker in em

HA, left em alone!

And I finally got my truck done!

IMG_8206_Medium_.JPG

IMG_8207_Medium_.JPG

IMG_8349_Medium_.JPG

Got 3" of lift, and a beautiful ride, kinda strange when you lift a truck that it rides better, and stops faster :lol:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
2011 Ford F-250 Lariat
6" pro comp lift w/ dual steering stabilizers and Fox dual resevoir shocks
Road Armor Front/Rear bumpers
20" BMF Novakane wheels
37" Toyo MT Tires
PIAA lights all the way around

20110207163638.jpg

20110207163600.jpg

20110207163547.jpg