Lifted trucks anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Anyone have one or have some pics of them? Post them up. I always liked the lifted trucks. F-350's are badass, but I saw the BIGGEST damn truck ever and I think it was a Ford F650 and it looked sonic blue.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
n502111654_68638_2252.jpg

This is my friends 99 2500 on 39s. I could ride in this truck all day, the long arm kit makes it feel like a limo compared to a stock truck.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
bigred2.jpg

bigred1.jpg

The pickup in my sig. Took these when the kid was coming to pick it up. There really wasn't much that I hadn't messed with in one way or the other on it. I kinda miss it, but kinda don't.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
01 f 250 7.3 psd with a 6" all spring, 35" on 18x9.5. she's a worker and to many mods to list:beer:

DSC01078-1.gif

OneFastSnake

Established Member
I feel unless the truck is actually used off road, lifting a truck and putting the biggest f'in tire you can is just the biggest small di!ck penis extender you can own. Yea i said it and I dont care.

ninety8 GT

Mustang Fanatic
Established Member
^^ is it any different than people buying stupid horsepower cars to drive the speed limit?

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
I feel unless the truck is actually used off road, lifting a truck and putting the biggest f'in tire you can is just the biggest small di!ck penis extender you can own. Yea i said it and I dont care.

Because people don't do it cuz it looks nice. Same as putting rims on a Cobra :facepalm:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member

I didn't give a **** with that 'ol Dodge....I'd make my own trails on private property, knock down trees, go hoggin' through the bushes, whatever......:rockon:

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Because people don't do it cuz it looks nice. Same as putting rims on a Cobra :facepalm:

Completely different, most people with high hp cars dont just drive it on the street i mean theres people who do... case and point... but most acctually see what kind of results they get on the track with all that money spent on cars.

Dont get me wrong I like lifted truck too but Why do I need to wave at a semi-truck driver eye to eye?

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Yeah those trucks look so sick! They're the biggest trucks I think.

My Boss has an Internationsl CXT 4x4.

Its the bigest 'truck' you can get w/o a CDL.

Its a POS. Believe me. At least everything but the powertrain/drivetrain. :bash

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
my old whip...04 HD. 7" superlift. 35's. intake, exhaust, headers, tune.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

did this to it right before i sold it....one of its many adventures

stuck3.jpg

stuckbadhaha.jpg

stuck.jpg

stuck2.jpg

skyhighsd

Established Member
I dont wheel this truck but the ones I have had in the past I did. This truck is just to big to take to any ORV parks and finding private land to wheel on near me is not going to happen.

Image010-1-1.gif

8" springs all around and 3" shackles and hangers in the front with 3" blocks in the rear. I run parnelli jones dirt grip 38x15.50x16.50 would clear bigger without a problem but the lift laws in IL suck and I am way over as it is, the pics make it look smaller than it is.

_MG_6634-vi.gif

I get a kick out of this pic, I had to run my stock wheels and tires this year because of a few knee surgerys I had in the spring. This was taken at a local SVT website picnic this past summer. Notice the handicap placecard, I was not able to walk for a few months and this was the first time I drove in over 3 months. Took me a while to figure out a way to get in and out of it. The cops even stoped and talked to some of the other members and asked if I was with the them "we are just trying to figure out how the guy is handicap and drives that truck":lol1: Someone that knew me told the cops that I couldnt walk and it was funny as hell to see me get out of it. The cops just lol'd and said that was a first and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread