Lifted 1998 Jeep Chrokee

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
The truck is a 1998 Jeep Cherokee. It is black in color with tinted windows with black and grey interior. I am selling this truck for my brother who has recently blown out his knee while at work and it’s difficult for him to now get in and out of the truck.

Interior and Exterior:

It has a set of 1999 Grand Cherokee seats in the front that are black in color. It has an aftermarket deck with aux input and is wired for a stereo system. The rear seats are factory seats but I also have a set for the rear that match the front but they just need to be installed. The truck is Black with tinted windows .For the exterior the truck has a set of very strong ram bars on it I believe they are from westin but I would have to double check to verify. It has new headlights with hyperwhite bulbs in them and I have a set of 6” off-road lights that are waiting to be installed which can included with the sale.

Suspension:

The truck has a Rough country 4.5 lift kit with all the necessary things to make the truck perform very well off-road while at the same time maintaining drivability on the street. The week points have been taken care of such as the rear strut mounts which are typically weak have been reinforced by one of the shops who work on the truck. The wheels are black Cragar Series 342 Black “D” Widow Wheels with 31” x 11.5” Mickey Thompson Baja Claws that are basically brand new and are AMAZING in mud. We just got a fresh alignment on the truck last week so it drives straight with no shakes or rattles.

Motor and Performance:

The motor is out of a 1999 Cherokee and the new cluster was swapped in when the motor and tranny were. They have much less miles than the body. The previous owner owned a shop and did all the work himself. The head was refreshed and all fluids changed and a new copper radiator was installed with new sensors throughout. The truck runs STRONG. I have owned 2 Jeep Cherokees myself and this thing would wreck my other 2. The truck also has a K&N intake system, an Airaid Throttle body spacer, and a full Borla cat back exhaust. Routine maintenance has been done on the truck regularly and it is not driven very much anymore. My brother blew out his knee at work and getting in and out of it on a daily basis is not the easiest. I am sure that I am forgetting a lot of things which can be discussed via email or on the phone.

Asking $5500 obo for the truck but cash offers are always entertained. Obviously if I am offered $2500 cash I am not even going to entertain the thought but we can maybe work something out for legit offers. It is in great shape and is known for its abilities off-road, and its durability and reliability everyday on the road. I am open for possible trades for a 2.5rs or WRX and perhaps anything else that’s AWD and manual.

My email is [email protected] if you have any interests, questions or offers please do not hesitate to email me. Thanks.

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread