Life found on Mars OVER 30 YEARS AGO

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
It's my humble opinion that bacterial life exists through out the universe. But then again what do I know.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

1hot281

Established Member
e6c.png

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
it never really got that much coverage because no one gives a shit about some bacteria on another planet besides scientists and wannabe scientists(myself falling into the latter group). being that we have quite a few wannabe scientists here, a couple real scientists, and a should be scientist(snover), you should've known that this is old news for this place.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
The article says the study suggests there might be life on Mars. It is not proven that there is, or was, life on Mars.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I think Mars is our past. I wouldnt be surprised if we had a civilization on mars and had to jump ship to Earth after some sort of cataclysmic event.

[youtube_browser]I9dVZBGm85w&feature=related [/youtube_browser]

wouldnt be surprised if this is what happened, or instead of a ship, maybe the explosion pushed particals off Mars and made it through space falling onto earth

Last edited:

computer_nerd

Established Member
I think Mars is our past. I wouldnt be surprised if we had a civilization on mars and had to jump ship to Earth after some sort of cataclysmic event.

they would never make it to earth because of radiation from the sun. we as a species still dont have the technology to protect deep space travelers from the sun's harmful particles it emits. the earth's atmosphere protects life from 99% of these particles. so youre saying we digressed in our technology? :??:

Users who are viewing this thread