License plate frame

04torchred

Established Member
I remeber seeing a video a while back(I think on this site) of a license plate cover that when a current went through it the filiment in the cover would go opage(white and block the numbers and letters). It was hooked up to a switch and you flicked the switch to cause it to go opage.

I know I saw it and I can't find it anywhere, but the red light camera's up here are going to turn into speed camera's as well so it would be nice to have.

Hopefully someone else remembers and I am not going crazy

Evan5469

Established Member
I remember the video you're talking about. It was only about 30 seconds long and I think it was on a Lamborghini or high end sports car.

I wouldn't mind putting the same thing on my plate either.

04torchred

Established Member
I remember the video you're talking about. It was only about 30 seconds long and I think it was on a Lamborghini or high end sports car.

I wouldn't mind putting the same thing on my plate either.

Yeah it wasn't long, I remember it being like $200-300 as well, but money well spent in my mind.

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I wouldn't want to be caught with it.. but...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWXI6I3BMMc&feature=related]YouTube - HideAPlate.com[/ame]

Here is another vid...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS1eW3QlaQM&feature=related"]YouTube - Bullrun 2006: License Plate Test[/ame]

Last edited:

STG

Banned
"Unit 115, dispatch."

"Dispatch, Unit 115."

" I've got a white Lamborghini traveling in excess of 140MPH east bound on I80 at mile marker 132. Refusing to stop at this point in time. The license plate is blacked-out, but it's got BULLRUN written across the rear bumper in nine inch red letters.":bash::bash:

BlueSS

"Unit 115, dispatch."

"Dispatch, Unit 115."

" I've got a white Lamborghini traveling in excess of 140MPH east bound on I80 at mile marker 132. Refusing to stop at this point in time. The license plate is blacked-out, but it's got BULLRUN written across the rear bumper in nine inch red letters.":bash::bash:

LOL Talk About Keeping It On The Down Low :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread